Lions at Riders

Good luck B.C, but you are still going to lose. Riders 33 B.C 15

I know we're in tough, but I think this is our turning point....

Lions 28, Riders 20

I think that because of recent events, the Riders will have a great game.

Good luck to both teams.
Riders 32 BC 16

It's gonna be one Hell of a rematch. These teams always get so physical when they play each other. Riders have the home crowd and the emotion of Lancasters passing, but the Leos are getting on a roll here. I think this one will be decided in the trenches. Can the Riders hold off Cam Wake and the rest of the Leos front 4?
B.C. 34 Riders 28

We'll see what happens, but I'm counting on my Leos to come up big in Sask.

Cam Wake will be in Bishops face all night. If Buck can get something going it could be a long night for Rider fans.

I bought a couple cases of Pil and am having a bunch of people over to watch the game so we'll be kindred spirits no matter what happens greenandwhite. :slight_smile:

What’s your address? I’ve been looking for a good place to watch the game. And there’s nothing I love more than hanging out with Lions fans when they’re losing. :wink:

If you’ve got the Pil, I’ll bring the bratwurst for the grill. :cowboy:

We have a very interesting household! I'm a die hard Lion's fan and guess what, my wife is a Rider's fan. Makes for some very entertaining nights! We were at the Western final last year decked out in our respective team colours - absolutely priceless!
Hope it is a great game tonight, Go Lions Go!

Lions are on a roll but in back to back games, they're usually split. This game should be no different, considering the Lions usually struggle at Mosaic. Don't get me wrong, I want the Lions to win but I'm being realistic. I can only hope that I am wrong and I will be happy if I am.

I love watching these 2 teams play because it is always such a battle. Whether it is high scoring or not, they are usually entertaining.

Good luck to both teams.
Roar you Lions roar!!!!

What's the over/under for how long until a Rider player breaks his leg?

:-)

Love it....Lions are fired up!!!

Loss of 11...woot!

Nice shot of the building with the lights lit up to show "23".

City Hall building.