Lions at Riders --> who wins?

I say the Lions squeeze out a 4 point victory over the Riders in Sask. However, I wouldn't be shocked if the Riders take this one.

Lions will be just as pumped as the Riders and seem to thrive under pressure.

28-24 Lions!

GO BC

whos OH will GO????

i say the lions drop to 2-1, while the riders claim top spot in the west.

Lions and it will not even be close.

I'm taking Saskatchewan tonight.

But as if we have to sit through Edmonton/Winnipeg first. No offence to either team, but I'm not really in the mood to see my Eskimos drop to 0-2-1. :lol:

I like the way you think, unless you’re being sarcastic :cry:

Im going to put my two cents in...after seeing the calgary-toronto match...I think calgary um is just not good enough...so im going to have to go with my lions...but saskatchewan is still high from the win agains the cough* might stamps cough*... :wink: and they are at home...you never know, they might really be contenders (hopefully, pretenders :smiley: )

RLR I wass serious! Ree buddy (slap to his forehead) whats wrong with you. The Stamps softened them up for you have some respect! Are we at the Cough stage already!

NOTE: Softening them up with laughter not physically you need to get your uniform sweaty to actually soften them up Physically.

Saskabush by 100 points!!!
You heard it here 1st!
Riders Rule
Leos Drool

I think the Riders will win tonight only because the game is in Regina and it's only week 3. It's not like it is the West Final.

the riders have shown, in the past,they have the lions reg.season number.

I'm taking the riders. Not just because i'am a fan, but for one they are are home, and second of all Austin has them a lot more disciplined and ready to play than last year.

Riders: :thup: 27
Lions: :thdn: 24

THE COMMENT ABOVE JUST SAID EXACTLY WHAT IWAS GOIN TO SAY I WANT SSK BY 8 BUT MY HEART AND GUT SAY BC WILL WIN

BUT THIS WILL BE A GOOD TIME FOR MY HEART TO BE WRONG

this new turf, and packed house makes the stadium look brand new on tv....cool

Why are we joining this game with 3 minutes already gone? They couldn't wait? :lol:

WOW....kerry joseph is amazing at avoiding the pressure and finding receivers.

OMG....FANTUZ MISSED THAT EASY 50 YARDER.

wow...that rider defence STUFFED joe smith for a loss of 5 on a 3rd and 2 drive.....crazy!

KJ scrambles, avoids 3 tackles, runs for 15 yards and picks up 1st down...omg, this guy is good.

underpressure again and throws a pick to miles....barron miles lookin to capture another pick title.