LIONS ARE IN!

How did Trolls get into this? I thought this forum was for the CFL not Lord of the Rings. As for pro teams, are the Grizzlies back in town? :lol:

Funny how you come onto the LIONS fourm not the CFL Message board and still the pot and not call yourself a troll riderfan 23. But hey coming from Saskatchewan i never thought that the only way your getting a CLOSE TO AN NHL TEAM IS 4 jr teams in the dub, But hey at least the nba thought it was a good idea.

[b]There is always Next Year! So all teams beware-The Lion's Will Roar Again!

Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!, Roar Lions Roar!,[/b]

Now I understand the Troll comment. Well lions40 I assume there is some pressure at home for you to now support the Riders. Don't worry I won't tell anyone and it won't last longer then the 2010 GC. I must warn you that once you try Green you may never want to go back :twisted: :rockin: