LIONS ARE IN!

Lets go Lions! In the playoffs! Our team never gave up, I am so proud of them. From 1-7 to 8-10 and in the playoffs. Couldn't ask to cheer for a better team. Watch out Riders, CAUSE HERE COMES THE LIONS! We have a good shot at going to the grey cup, we have proven we can beat Roughriders and proven we can beat Calgary. Our team does good against these 2 teams and we even one 2 out of the 3 games against Calgary. So, we have a great shot at going to he grey cup. We have been in this situation before and won the grey cup! GO LIONS GOOOOOOOOOO.

Party Party !

First off, YOUR WELCOME! Kinda rude not to thank the team that got YOU into the play-offs. Are all west coasters so self absorbed and rude?? Even Super-dud twittered that he was cheering for the Riders. That would be Simons for most of you BC football fans that don’t know a single players name on your team. Further your team is the BC Lions. Further, further, in North America football is not the same as football Is in the rest of the world (we call that soccer).

Just a note for your stats… the Riders did beat BC this year.

Sorry, but I have to many Rider fan friends in BC. I know how little regard is held in that province for the Lions.

Just a little note for you, on your fourm I said thanks :slight_smile: Are you mad bro? Bit scared for next week are you now :wink:

Whoa, this guy is super upset, even when the riders win, rider fans are just pissed off at people! Chill out dude!

Just a note for your stats, the Lions beat the Riders the last time they hosted the West Semi-final..

Go fuck yourself.

[b]ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!, ROAR LIONS ROAR!,

The Lions Are In! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

well, that was mature.

Don’t mind Riderfan. The 23 in his handle is his IQ. WTF was with that rant.

Go Lions Go....I'm hoping for a repeat of 2008 post season....would be sweeeet!

Great job Lions! Times like this you make me proud of our team! You showed character this year and deserve to be where you are at. Now seize the opportunity and cause some upsets in the playoffs. Play disciplined and hard and I like our chances to make a good run for the Cup. GO LIONS GO! :rockin:

whquote="5440"]Go Lions Go....I'm hoping for a repeat of 2008 post season....would be sweeeet!
[/quote]
sounds good - what happened in 2008 that we want to do again?

Nice view from the high horse? Never said I was, particularily when it comes to Riders fans. Especially when they pull their normal crap in the Lions forum.

Well you never thank us for giving you a home playoff game so i guess were even on the rude part then.
Yes i'm happy our team is called the BC LIONS and your is the Saskatchewan Rough Riders so whats your point RIDERFAN23.
Futher to your point of being a troll on this board.. In the CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE HAVE A RULE THAT STATES ONLY 12 PLAYERS MUST BE ON THE FIELD FOR ONE TEAM NOT 13. In which your team seem to forget at the most important time of a championship game.
We are so impress that you remember that the riders did beat BC THIS YEAR.. Very good riderfan. Did you also remember on your stats the last time these two teams met the Lions won
WOW JUST WOW you know rider fans in BC!!!!!! SHOULD WE GIVE YOU A COOKIE ON THAT ONE. Consider the fact that BC isn't the only pro team in the province unlike some other team..right rider fan

"Yes i'm happy our team is called the BC LIONS and your is the Saskatchewan Rough Riders so whats your point"

Actually its the Ottawa Rough Riders. We are the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Just saying.

Why thank you copet, I should have known better since my wife's from Saskatchewan. Mind you i wasn't paying much attention to the gap.

Your welcome. It'll be a good game but the Riders will win. Calgary will be scared as they will be playing against the Riders with half the stands cheering against them. Sorry off topic.

Really, super upset, lol. Just a little trash talk :oops: . Yep your right the Lions beat the Riders in the last semi final (2008?) by leaving Bishop in for sooo long. Thank god those two teams are not playing tomorrow. Riders will win. :smiley:

Go Star myself?? I'm a STAR!! Why thank you, how awesome.

True, they deserve better. I apologize. :oops: