lions are awful

This calgary game is borrrrring, luckey the lions havent had any competion yet or they would be 0-5.

lIONS SUCK AT OFFENCE.

Are you a bandwagoner or a troll?

I hate people that slam the Lions....they're 5-0 - what does it take to be "good" to you clowns? They always manage to get the job done and that results in a win. Regardless of whether or not it's "pretty", a win's a win's....

And we're missing some key guys, yet still manage to stay undefeated.

So please, tell someone who cares. Because you're not raining on this Lion fan's parade. And I am a true fan, not just the kind that jump on board at the end of the season for the Grey Cup win.

Why do you bother with season's tickets if the team's so pathetic? Do us all a favor, give up your seat next year. Because you bring negative energy to the place.

(btw, lucky has no e)

One of the good things of the new season starting again, apart from our awesome record against some TOUGH opponents and still remaining 5-0, is hearing once again from you, debralynn and your intelligent comments. I always have enjoyed your repartees to the inane comments of the likes of our fellow writer here. He (she?) IS back again like an annoying mosquito. I was hoping that he/she had gone to the NFL that he/she loves so much.

Thanks mama...I always look forward to seeing you here too.

Now let's run this guy outta here.

:)

dupsal never has anything positive to say so ignore him.

The fact that we have so many starters out, or playing hurt seems to go right over his head. I bet that he fails to even notice that we are 5-0!

Remember the 11-0 lions that kinda fell apart at the end of the season. Many games during that win streak they were lucky to win, then they ran out of luck.

It is remarkable they are 5-0 with their injuries, but they have also had some luck as well. Take away the 3 calgary fumbles last night and the ending could have been different.

Healthy, the lions could have earned number one, but injured, they have done it with heart, and horseshoes.

It may have been another ugly win with some luck also thrown in, but it's a game the Leos were expected to lose. I'll happily take the win though, ugliness and all.

However they get it done with their plethora of injuries is fine by me, but I would really like to see an offensive explosion sometime soon.

The most impressive factor in this win was the play of Joe Smith, especially after being carried off the field last week on a back board. I thought he was going to play a very tentative game after last week, but the guy was a bulldozer. Heck, I didn't even think he was going to be in the lineup on Saturday!

You should come help out RoarLionsRoar, he's always right, but the close minded fans just shut him down because he's a passionate Lions fan.

I wouldn't call the Stamps' fumbles lucky. Part of being better than your opponent is making less mistakes then them. If the Stamps fumbled three times and the Lion were able to capitilize on those fumbles and didn't return the favor, than they deserved to win. Also I'm sure the Lion's D had something to do with the fumbles. That said, Lions will be crushed by the Bombers this weekend. You can quote me on that.

I wouldn't call the Stamps' fumbles lucky. Part of being better than your opponent is making less mistakes then them. If the Stamps fumbled three times and the Lion were able to capitilize on those fumbles and didn't return the favor, than they deserved to win. Also I'm sure the Lion's D had something to do with the fumbles. That said, Lions will be crushed by the Bombers this weekend. You can quote me on that.

Really???? :roll: :roll: I thought we were playing Saskatchewan?

Also on a Thursday so not so much the weekend!!

LOL Blue! It makes me laugh when people pull out the crystal ball and claim this or that team will win. Your craystal ball needs servicing though, its telling you the wrong week! hehe

Actually Nobby his crystal ball has a crack in it. It got Lions and Tiger Cats mixed up. :wink:

Ruthless forum. Okay, okay they will crush the Lions next week. My mistake.

Ruthless because trolling in team forums is frowned upon.

What trolling??

Minor minor minor.....not so much trolling as a little smack, really.....for a fan of another team to come in here and say they're gonna roll over your team, well it's just something we try to stay away from.....there are places for that, and it isn't in other team forums.....

Its ok, its the only thing he's gonna enjoy all day, since Saskatchewan's gonna get whooped.

[/b]
Well the Leos sure whipped those Riders… :wink: .
IMO…JJ, in his first start, should have had more support from his team mates. A few of the interceptions could have been avoided if the receivers had played their routes.
Alas…in order to suceed, you have to lose a few.