Lions/Als Predictions

Good game Als, you guys played well and forced a lot of turnovers. Very difficult to win in football when you turn the ball over as much as the Lions did today. Disappointing loss by the Leos but you can't win 'em all, especially on the road.

I though JJ played well and just got a bit unlucky. Brady played a very good game. We just had crucial turnovers at crucial times, and you can't win football games like that.

Hopefully we'll win next week.

They showed up, just not for a whole game :frowning:

Jarius Jackson came to play, and played a good game. Definately not one of BC's best games, but they are playing injured, and against the Alouettes, who were hungry for a win, and out for revenge, and at home.

That being said, I'll come clean, and admit, that I never really gave Brady a chance. I thought BC would bomb us again, without Calvillo in the lineup.
But when Brady came in, he added another dimension to our Offense. His ability to move around in the pocket. He was patient and never panicked. I counted at least 5 plays, where Brady eluded the pressure, and made a complete, and thought to myself "If A.C was in the lineup, he would of been sacked" Marcus Brady was named Player of the game on CJAD, and I agree 100%.

Also, the receivers played good. Hopefully Cahoon's injury isn't serious. Jarrett Payton, another solid performance. Defensively, we gave up a lot of yards, but not many points, which matters the most.

We really handed it to the Lions. That being said, I think we can beat anyone in the CFL, because B.C is the best team in the CFL.

This win has made me the happiest I've been all year. We've been B.C.'s bitch for so long that it feels so good to get some payback. Nice to see Chris Jones make halftime adjustments after Paris Jackson absolutely schooled Mark Estelle in the first half. A coordinator who can adjust ... I wish we had an O.C. like that. :wink:

B.C. is still an elite team, make no mistake. But today we were the better team on the field.

Not to take anything away from Brady because he played a great game, but I hope Marcell noticed that actually throwing the ball down field makes a big difference

You noticed that too? LOL

Um, excuse me. I'm looking for drummer god. You know, the guy who predicted a 200-0 Lions win? It's 9 p.m. EST and he still hasn't made any comment on the outcome of the game.
How very odd.

And here with our game summary:

RoarLionsRoar

Post subject: RE: Re: Lions/Als Predictions Posted: Sep 09, 2007 - 06:05 AM

Gonna be a great game.

“I’m sick and tired of losing to this team”
-Anthony Calvillo

Jarius looks more comfortable out there today. Hopefully he keeps this up.

BOOM BJ!

JARIUS JACKSON LOOKS CONFIDENT!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW PARIS JACKSON!

It’s the Jarius Jackson and Corey Rodgers show!

Let the whining begin:

Interesting reffing so far this game.
RoarLionsRoar wrote:

“I’m still and over-confident troll!”
-RLR

Fixed it for you.

So much for my record 20 TDs... Thanks a lot Lions. I've now lost all respect for you guys!
LOL hey RLR, you have anymore idiot comments to make?
And finally from an unusually contrite RLR. Likely the most we will hear from him for a week or two:
Good game Als, you guys played well and forced a lot of turnovers. Very difficult to win in football when you turn the ball over as much as the Lions did today. Disappointing loss by the Leos but you can't win 'em all, especially on the road.

I though JJ played well and just got a bit unlucky. Brady played a very good game. We just had crucial turnovers at crucial times, and you can’t win football games like that.

Hopefully we’ll win next week

You do know what sarcasm is, correct?

Pretty darn close if I may toot my own horn :slight_smile:

Wow, Marcus Brady had one hell of a game! So did Payton. Can't wait til the next one.

I bet Edmonton thought they were getting a big break by facing the Als in the next 2 games when they heard of AC's injury.

close enough! 32-14

close enough… except wrong teasm! :lol:

Yeah, what happened to pass 3 yards, pass 4 yards then punt?

Good game Als, you made us pay for turning the ball over.

Thanks Bombers for helping us out.

Sigh, time to re-group for next week.

Wow ! Didn't think Marcus Bardy had it in him.
Curious to see if he has anymore games like this in him.

I honestly thought the Al's would lose this game so I am extremely happy with the result. Its a nice change from the usual result they get against BC.