Lions (1-6) vs Esks (5-2)

Dynamite. The first thing I see is a Prechae pass getting picked. :roll:

papazoola I feel will be good to go with the change back to the EE avatar. No beer snakes in Commonwealth; "PYRAMIDS"

So I’m the only stand-up guy who’s going to stick by the bet? For shame, Backer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Held 'em to a two-and-out, and now we have good field position. Let’s use it!!!

Woh there!

There is no shame for Backer, as he made the change right away for the bet after the game but it took you almost a whole day I think Chief. And so now Backer gets to change back early and too bad for you and us.

Let that be a lesson to you sonny. :lol:

Even if he didn't pick up Elimimian, that was still a terrible throw. :roll: Five picks in the last three games. This is brutal...

Damn the radio commercials in Edmonton are about as bad as they are in any place in the US, and the folks even sound the same there. But are they as bad as the Eskie tackling that maybe I should be happy I am not able to see now? :x

That Foster dude can move the mail, nice play Lions.

:oops: I just realized that it has been two weeks. Where is the time going? I swear I must be blacking out for entire days. :lol:

Esks are not the team the have been.

I don't know what's more painful to watch: The Eskimos or the Oilers..... :stuck_out_tongue:

What's going on Edmonton. You're playing like the Riders.

Wow this sounds bad. :frowning: Really quiet in here too.

Just wait. Two first overall picks in consecutive years. We’ll be back sooner than you think. :wink: Now the Esks… who the hell knows. The team seems to have forgotten how to play.

Esk’s are not doing well, but Duval is :thup: on punting.
Edit: my posts are going poof; gone into thin air.

Duval and the entire O-line should be cut after this game.

Go for a first down Kavis. :?

I agree, Earl.

TSN is pissing me off. Fix the damn broadcast!

fix???

We’re in B.C. and things are going good here…so are the Lions :expressionless:

The screen keeps messing up. There are times when it’s unbearable. All season TSN’s broadcasts have been crap.