LIONS 0-3 VS WEST

Time to WIN Wally!

I agree it is time to get serious right know and start winning, here is how is see it.

If the Lions some how can win against Edmonton on Friday then beat Calgary here. then that takes them up against Sask Back to Back and if somehow that the lions are red hot and win both those games we are only 2 points out of first place with a record of 7-3 and the riders assuming they win there next 2 games until we meet 8-0, will now know be 8-2 it can be done but the lions have to play red hot football from here out. and win almost every game because this year i think what team hits 14 wins is going to win the west.

I have no complaints about the Lions 3-3 record. They are busting their butts and doing an admirable job. I know it sucks that we blew a 25 point lead, but didn,t we do something similar to Montreal? It happens to everyone. This just happened to be our time.

We won 3 of our last 4. Thats good.

Seriously! Ive watched ever Lions Game since 2000 and I've never seen them give up so bad since the 2006 Western final! I respect Wally but if your the leader of the team how can you let such talented players drop dead from 1 interception? I've seen other teams make adjustments on D or O and come back to win! and truth be told Joe Smith I know your every move and you layed down and died! with some of the others! Your the 2006 Grey Cup Champs! with mostly the same players! Get your stuff together! do you realize a talented team that you have only comes around every 20 years! STOP COASTING AND START WINNING! do you hear me Smith? get out of your garden and into the game before your traded! I love The Lions, but someone has to put thier foot down now before a top rated team gets put on the shelf resulting in missing the playoffs! This team is playing at 50% you want 2 wait and see and hope? I'm not that positive! the problems are not going 2 get better because we play weaker teams! there are sum damm good teams out there this year! wake up or lose!

Seriously! Ive watched ever Lions Game since 2000 and I've never seen them give up so bad since the 2006 Western final! I respect Wally but if your the leader of the team how can you let such talented players drop dead from 1 interception? I've seen other teams make adjustments on D or O and come back to win! and truth be told Joe Smith I know your every move and you layed down and died! with some of the others! Your the 2006 Grey Cup Champs! with mostly the same players! Get your stuff together! do you realize a talented team that you have only comes around every 20 years! STOP COASTING AND START WINNING! do you hear me Smith? get out of your garden and into the game before your traded! I love The Lions, but someone has to put thier foot down now before a top rated team gets put on the shelf resulting in missing the playoffs! This team is playing at 50% you want 2 wait and see and hope? I'm not that positive! the problems are not going 2 get better because we play weaker teams! there are sum damm good teams out there this year! wake up or lose!

It isn't so much that BC is a worse team this year, it's more that Calgary & Edmonton are much better than they have been the past couple of years. It won't be a walk in the park for the Lions and they are going to have to work a lot harder in every single game.

I'll be honest and admit that I don't like the Lions and that I am a huge Rider fan. But seriously, you guys have been spoiled the last few years with hot starts and miraculous wins. I would still rank the Lions on the same level as the Stamps and ahead of the Esks but it hasn't shown up in wins. The Esks are pulling out some games and the Riders are finding ways to win. But, a couple plays here or there and the Lions would be sitting in first right now.

No time to panic. And as Jettgirl said, there are no weak teams in the west anymore.

Good post!

The quality of play in the West has been really elevated this year.

We still have a good chance of winning the West. It all starts with a big win tonight at home against Edmonton!

GO LIONS!