Levels guarantees victory over Ticats

[Alouettes LB Levels guarantees victory against Tiger-Cats in Sunday's playoff showdown | Montreal Gazette]

This idiot is at it again

3 Likes

I guess that's that, we got no chance.

1 Like

Well clean out the locker room and head on home boys

1 Like

I love it. Reminds me of when Bear Woods was trash talking before the playoffs in 2014.

Levels was absolutely losing his mind the last game in Hamilton going at it with the fans. Pretty entertaining stuff and they wound up getting the last laugh back then. He might be pretty easy to get off his game and goad him into some stupid penalties. Guess we’ll see.

Garden variety trash talk. "Bulletin board material" isn't received like it used to be. Players yawn at this stuff now.
What really motivates are direct insults like disrespecting logo , team , city symbols, questioning the heart etc of the opposition. Also putting a number on rushing, passing, sacks etc

1 Like

A suggestion for fans sitting behind the Als bench Sunday :thinking:

1 Like

Believe me those fans got it covered.

2 Likes

Can it be the Patrick Levels revenge game when he didn't play a down for us?

Gee it makes me wish that we still had him on the roster with a guarantee like that . It also makes me wonder why he actually left Montreal in the first place being as he loves it there so much and all .

2 Likes

Naw , he doesn't qualify , he's what they call in the biz a fake revenger .

1 Like

This is starting to feel like "why not us" all over again.

Well , if I'm not mistaken it is the same QB only on a different team this time around ...soooo "why not us 2.0 ? " Bring it Als !!! Let's see what you got !!!

Surely you Cats fans don't mind a little trash talk from the underdog visiting team that your club has handled very nicely over the past 6-7 years? :wink:

If Levels is right, well, I'll be happy, as an Als fan.

If Levels is wrong, y'all get to crow about his ego writing checks his body couldn't cash.

Win-win for fanning the flames of divisional rivalry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it possible you guys can sign Carter for this weekend ? I'll put a call in to the Breaux Show , see if he wants to come out of retirement for this one . :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Duron Carter? LOL, thank you, no. That's not a period of Alouettes history I'm interested in revisiting. :grin:

2 Likes

LOL.

Wasn't that when you guys had the original "Jesus" as your QB ? Never mind today's sprinkles from that so called other guy they call Jesus that calls himself Cody .

3 Likes

You mean Crompton? Why are you traumatizing me, bobo? :rofl:

Als fans are trying their hardest to forget about pretty much everything from 2013-2018.

1 Like

Here ya go , just for you . A list of all the QB's that the Als have ever had . I have to admit that the 2013-18 period not including Calvillo is a virtual whose who of future HOF qb's . I swear your team went thru QB's faster then a former certain US President would go thru a bucket of KFC . :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here ya go . Read it and weep . A virtual Hall of Shame of Montreal QB's in the post Calvillo era . Most of these guys now have their pictures on the side of a milk carton . :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha Ha, I love it when apposing players guarantee victories. That rarely works out and it it’ll just motivate the Ticats to make him eat his words… to bad he couldn’t guarantee a victory against the Redblacks last week.

I refuse to click on that link! :rofl:

2 Likes