Lets welcome Henry and George to our city!

Yes put in a few words and welcome both men to Hamilton,lets make them feel at home and wish them success, so what say ye to that?-Johnnymac :slight_smile:

I agree.

I already posted my welcome and best wishes to each in other threads, but it’s good to have a thread devoted to this.

Welcome and much success to both. Learn the Oskee-wee-wee cheer, then go get us a Grey Cup!

I'm sure they are just as excited to be here as we are to have them, from what I've read and heard.

WELCOME TO TIGERTOWN! :thup: RESTORE THE ROAR! :wink: BRING HOME THE GREY CUP! :rockin:

Welcome to Tigertown Henry and George. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and I look forward to meeting you. I love the attitude you have coming here and am sure we'll see great things on the field.

Good luck to both of you, George and Henry!! Here's hoping a Grey Cup lies
somewhere in the not too distant future.

Welcome, Hank and George.

A few of things to help you get familiar with the area:

1. the only Stampede we have in July is down at Hutch's on Friday nights.

2. We know it is only a 250 foot ledge, but we still call it a "mountain" anyway.

3. We may not have Banff an hour's drive away, but you can get to Burford in the same time.

4.The state below us is New York, not Montana.

5.We have 2 political leaders in the area (Horwath and Hudak), whereas you only had one in Calgary (Harper)

6.Feel free to wear your cowboy hats, but make sure you put a hard hat on top (available from the Box J boys!)

1. If you miss the horses, our Police Service has 4 of them.

2. Some of our streets are numbered (especially up on the ledge) , but not every blinkin' one of them.

3. the Vanier Cup champs are the Marauders, not the Dinos.

4. Lastly, the time is now 7 PM, not 5 PM.

Oskee Wee Wee,and Eat em Raw!!

[quote]6.Feel free to wear your cowboy hats, but make sure you put a hard hat on top (available from the Box J boys!)[/

Our stadium announcer wears a cowboy hat, not that there's anything wrong with that!