Let's see Who Jumps Off The Bandwagon now?

Jets07 (or whatever the hell his name is) doesn't count cause he would rather be off the bandwagon even if we are winning, dreaming (fantasy) about the NHL returning to the Peg (LOL, not gonna happen)

WELL FIRST LOSS OF THE YEAR AND HEADING TO MONTREAL NEXT THURSDAY, LET'S SEE WHO JUMPED OFF THE BANDWAGON (AGAIN) AFTER A PRETTY DAMN GOOD BALL GAME WHICH COULDA WENT EITHER WAY ... MIND YA BB FANS KEEP THESE THOUGHTS IN YOUR MIND:

• BOMBERS SHOULD'VE HAVE BEEN DESTROYED IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE DEFENSE.

• ON THAT NOTE, THE BOMBERS ARE PLAGUED WITH INJURIES ON DEFENSE, SO A GREAT SHOWING BY THE BACK UP PLAYERS, AND THAT IS A POSITIVE THAT OUR D IS TOUGH AS HELL

• ARMSTRONG OUT!! I KNOW ONE RECIEVER DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE, BUT YA NEVER KNOW ... ON THAT NOTE A GREAT OUTTING BY O'NEIL AND KERRY JOHNSON, NOT TO MENTION EDWARDS (AGAIN)

• WESTWOOD LOOKED NERVOUS BUT NAILED EVERYTHING HE WAS ASKED TO NAIL, HE WILL AND SHOULD STAY ON AS THE KICKER AND PIKULA HAD A GREAT DAY PUNTING (DID U SEE WESTWOOD TALKING TO AND PATTING PIKULA ON THE SIDELINE?) NOW THAT IS A GREAT TEAMMATE AND PERSON.

• GLENN HAD AN ALRIGHT GAME, NOT HIS WORST BUT NOT HIS BEST, BUT HEY COULD BE WORSE? WE COULD HAVE BURRIS OR CALVILLO :lol:

• RAY DIDN'T HAVE A GREAT GAME EITHER.

• THE HIT OF THE YEAR SO FAR WAS O'NEILS BLOCK ON THE GLENN SCRAMMBLE .... OUCH

• I THINK THE REFS MISSED A COUPLE OF PASS INTERFERENCE CALLS ON THE ESKS, BUT CAN'T BLAME THE REFS FOR A LOSS, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL DO SOMETIMES.

• WE WILL TUNE UP AND BE IN TOP FORM NEXT THURSDAY, ARMSTRONG WILL BE BACK AND KHAN IS SLATED AS POSSIBLE (BUT I THINK HE IS OUT 1 MORE GAME)

• HOPE WE DIDN'T LOSE WALLS AND OUR LONG SNAPPERS FOR TOO LONG .... LOOKS LIKE OUR TEAM NEEDS AN INFIRMIRY JUST FOE THE BOMBERS ... LOL ....

• BROWN, JENKINGS, HEBERT, SIMPSON AND BUSH HAD GREAT GAMES AND WILL COME OUT HUNGRY OVER THE NEXT 15 GAMES.

STILL THINK WE CAN GRAB 1ST PLACE WITH BISHOP OUT IN T.O FOE 6-8 WEEKS .... NEXT THURSDAY WILL TELL US ALOT ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF THE BOMBERS.

LAST NOTE: WE CANNOT AFFORD TO TRY AND COMEBACK EVERY DARN GAME, WE NEED TO PLAY BETTER IN THE 1ST QUARTER AND ACTUALLY LEAD GOING INTO THE 4TH QUARTER TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT WINNING. OH AND STEGALL HATES MONTREAL (SO HE WILL BREAK THE RECORD IN MONTREAL NEXT THURSDAY)

SEE Y'ALL AT THE HAMILTON GAME IN 2 WEEKS, AND DON'T JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON YET ... LOOK AT MONTREAL AND CALGARY (OUCH)

First of all jetsin07 has never been on the bandwagon because he has been to busy hiding in his hole but whoever jumps off the bandwagon now is a dumb ass. Our next 3 games are montreal, then hamilton double header so we have a chance to be 4-1-1!

I think the score actually flattered us after the first half...the way we played or should i say didn;t play....we didn't have enough there to win that one..... too many mistakes on special teams.....blocked kicks hurt us....but all in all we are missing too many key players ...especially in the secondary...while Ray didn;t have his total way with us, he knows how to attack weakneses and gives a healthy secondary fits.....sooooo it was close but NO cigar....i wish my man Milt would catch that record making td. and get this distraction (i hate to put it that way) off the field...i think its in the back of every players mind as well as the fans....it'll be a relief to see it done...as far as bandwagon jumpers go....don't see too many here....BUT...give it a few more losses and i'm sure there'll be a few ....if you're a true blue fan...that ain't gonna happen.... for the future ..we need Obby back...he's a real difference maker on the o line and can open BIG holes for Charlie to eat up the real estate.... THIS IS THE EDGE WE NEED...COME BACK OBBY... :rockin: :rockin:

i tottally agree with you papa, the way we played in the first quater we could have been losing 28-0, they had something like 3 times in the first quarter when they were inside our 35 yard line and only converted once

you hit the nail on the head,
one loss does not make the season.
any given day a team can fall or can win the big one. to many of us BB fans have jumped on and off the band wagon over the last 30 years that to my amasment the hospitals in winnipeg do not have a blue and gold casting room by now.
now the blue can watch the flims and work on what went wrong and only can get better from there.for all of us that bleed true blue and have a perment seat on the wagon i say this.
this could be and by all that has been shown so far this year records will fall andthe Grey Cup should be brought home to the city it belongs.
BLUE all the way.

It's not time top panic yet. We'll be OK once the injured guys come back in good shape. Talking of injuries, sure is strange how many players on all the teams are getting hurt. I'll agree that Bishop's injury should not have been allowed the change to happen but it did. I have been watching the Bombers for many years and it sure seems to me that in the last few years there have been a disproportionate amount of injuries. Maybe it's just bad luck.