Lets play a game!

Slow CFL football news time of year, so I thought I would see if there was any interest in this game

1. you post something about the person below you.

2. The next person will answer if its true or not and then post their on statement.

Lets play!!!

I will start

The person below me thinks the Tiger Cats will make the playoffs this coming season?

I’ll bite.

The person below me thinks that Kerry Joseph is not the saviour the blue team seeks, and that they will finish fourth.

False
Even if he stinks the Argos will be top 3.

The person below me thinks the Tiger Cats will make the playoffs this coming season?

i'll take it,
alot of new faces, some with proven success, and a revamped secondary, the secondary can't be any worse

the person below me think Jesse Lumsden will be rushing leader.

False,

The person below me thinks I am an idoit

False.

I don't even know you.

The person below me thinks Timmy Chang will be traded.

true.

he is of no value here and would be more value to a team like Winnipeg or Sask.

The person belows me thinks Casey will throw 30 TD passes

False

I think Casey will be limping by game 3.

But the person below me thinks R Williams will lead the Cats into the playoffs.

False. I truly believe Casey’s injury bug is over.

The person below me thinks the O-Line will show marked improvement with a year together under their belt.

false

i think he could lead the team into the playofs but printers will be healthy and winning us are games

the pereson below me thinks the argos will finish last in the east this year

False: They'll likely finish first. They're currently in the process of "buying" another winner. Don't mention the salary cap, Toronto has ALWAYS found ways around that.

The person below me thinks that we will continue to have the poorest quarterback sack rate in the league.

false

it will be MTL.
The person below me thinks we will play a home playoff game this year.

true

The person below me thinks Setta will set scoring rcords this season.

No I don't. Wilf, stop trying to read my mind.

The person below is an intelligent, witty, and wonderful human being.

True.
And I do appreciate that you see my finer points along with the faults.

The person below me thinks that Bob Young will finally feel he's getting his money's worth.

False.

Until Bob spends to the cap, he will never put a winner on the field.

The person below me thinks that the defense will be better than last year.

True, it can't get any worse can it?

The person below me thinks that we will see the same team NEXT year (for the first time in the Bob Young Era)

False.

We will have another high-turnover season. Somewill stay, but recruiting will be ongoing.

The person below me thinks the Argo dressing room will be split down the middle by conflicting loyalties to Joseph and Bishop.

False.
I don't think it'll happen that way, Wilf, but I hope you're right.

The person below me thinks that the crowds will be down this season by 2,000 to 3,000 fans per game.

False.

Casey Printers will bring excitement to the games, even if the Cats lose they'll be entertaining, so attendance will not drop.

The person below me believes that Hamilton will trade the first round draft pick for a defensive lineman and another draft pick.