Let's not panic...

Before the negativity starts... let's not get too down...

Remember, Lumsden was out... it was a short week... and Calgary is a DARN good team...

To be clear, I'm not making excuses... I'm saying we should just give them the benefit of the doubt for this game...

The real test... next week... we have more then a weeks rest (8 days) and Edmonton will have the short week (5 days like us this week)... we'll see how they play then and work from there...

ditto

Agreed.

i wouldnt panic i dont think lumsden wouldve been too much of a factor in this one though we got behind way too quick on sloppyness

I agree. But next week has become a must win, or else our season is going down the drain again.

...and they had to travel out west.

I agree, 8 days rest will help them prepare for next week.

I predict a win.

And as Catsfan728699 says, Edmonton doesn't play until Sunday 4 pm in Toronto, then they've got the short week with cross country travel.

TIME TO KICK ASS on the 25th!

After all these years, I'm not sure any TiCat fan is capable of panic. However, patience is what's needed, not knee jerk reactions (fire, trade, cut, etc)

The Eskies might very well stay in the area to reduce the travel.

Not necessarily. Look at how Toronto and Winnipeg are playing.

Good point :frowning:

I think that's what I heard they're doing. I think they're using Mac

Hence the "don't panic" advice from the wise Catsfan728699

Catsfan728699[/b] says, Edmonton doesn't play until Sunday 4 pm in Toronto, then they've got the short week with cross country travel.

TIME TO KICK ASS on the 25th!

If I'm not mistaken, Edmonton is staying at Mac between the Toronto and Hamilton game. That will certainly cut down on their travel schedule, but they will definately be road weary when they play us next Friday.

Devourer

8)

Yeah, there are 14 games to go yet.

If Jesse plays next week we have an excellent chance of winning,however without jesse obviously much more difficult.
Lets all hope Jesse is back!!!
Go Cats Go

8) Don't be surprised if they sit Jesse out for this game also due to that knee problem !!

Yes, they will be staying in Burlington next week, and probably practice at McMaster.

But what if it has become a lifestyle choice? :lol: