lets look in the future and on saturdays game june 24 -

hello everyone ,i think that we are all a little harsch against are team the ticats ,lets look on june 24 and lets give are team the best suport we can give them by showing up at the gates and lets make it a sell out game ,we can all complain of what happent ,but what our team needs is us sitting in are seat and suport them true bad times and true good times.Go cats go its all what's counts everyone else sucks.

Good post!....my self and my family will be there!

Oskee Wee Wee!

:thup:

(by hook or by crook, we need to beat the Alouettes.....the hometown crowd will help I believe!)

id like to see a balanced attack on saturday...not just holmes over and over, and numerous shovel passes...got predictable.

use vaughn, flick, cavil and the others...NOT JUST HOLMES.

if the cats do that, they will get the win, and i will go home happy!

Great post... Cavil wasnt on the roster i believe, but With Flick, Peterson, Vaughn, Holmes and hopefully Ranek, we might not put up big personal numbers but the score should increase.

Making 18 yard field goals would help the cause too.

the cats CANNOT afford to lose on saturday.

that will give montreal a 4 point lead over them, and if the argos beat winnipeg ( which will prolly happen ), the argos will have a 4 point lead aswell.

thats not the hole u want to be in this early in the season...

especially since the cats have tough games against calgary, montreal, calgary and montreal in the next few games.

especially since the cats have tough games against calgary, montreal, calgary and montreal in the next few games.
EVERY game is tough this season.

There are no pushovers this year.

Well, as for Montreal games, loss, loss and loss.

Don't worry tho, Cgy is ripe for picking. :stuck_out_tongue:

remember everyone thinks we are a pussycat ,just let the cats wake up and we see a killing on the floor

The Ticats are a much better team at Ivor Wynne. I predict we will go undefeated at home this year.