Let's go Jeremiah! 3 straight!

I think he can do it!:grinning:

5 Likes

Damn straight he can!

2 Likes

Finally! A positive Masoli thread. :+1:

No bickering allowed in here. :beers:

4 Likes

He surely can. But I think it will take the whole team playing up to their potential.

4 Likes

What? No sarcasm? No debate? No insults? No anger? No nuttin'? Nah, too good to be true. But, then, again, I think we've entered the (prum-prum-prum) ....

THE TWILIGHT RED ZONE!

Nope. The usual suspects can go pollute some other thead. This one is staying positive. :+1:

1 Like

We can hope

2 Likes

I think it's too hard to beat us at home. I also think Toronto is ready to implode at BMO.

2 Likes

Toronto imploded against BC and Ottawa. Both of those teams didn’t feel like taking advantage of it.

BCs kicking display made Bertolet look like Lui Passaglia.

Said it all year. Toronto is a terrible team. Question is can we summon the Labour Day magic?

1 Like

Don Jackson is the offensive key. As he goes, so goes the team. Establish a ground threat early and everything else will click along.

2 Likes

Talk about kicking, if it wasn’t for Ward missing 3 field goals, the Redblacks probably beat Toronto.
If the Cats can get by MTL and come prepared against TOR, we can beat them.

1 Like

Reading through this new thread, with a smile of surprise on my face, a couple of things -- the handle "60YearFan" and Garney's "Toronto is ready to implode" comment made me think of a couple of significant anniversaries, this week, of great Tiger-Cat games.
Today marks 35 years since the '86 Eastern Final second game comeback at CNE and Thursday, it'll be 60 years since the 1961 EF second game, and overtime, here at Civic Stadium.
Prior to the 2013 EF, in the dome -- another good TiCats vs. Argos memory -- a Toronto reporter re-told the story of both of those, long ago, Hamilton-Toronto classics. A good read for any of today's TiCat fans, finding being positive, challenging:

3 Likes

BCs kicking was somehow worse.

Holy Masoli. Get er done.

1 Like

He certainly can win, but the question remains if he will or not. He can be quite inconsistent. But I truly hope he proves me wrong and erases all my doubt.

1 Like

Ticats on the revenge tour…the Als made the list due to their last minute win at THF a few weeks ago, and the Argos made the list due to our loss at BMO after that.

Let’s go, “lightning in a bottle Masoli!”

1 Like

If mods merged all the Masoli threads together there would be a lot less clutter on the site

If mods merged all the Masoli threads together it would create a brand new forum all unto its own .

Masoli. forum. ca

4 Likes

Right. Everyone wants Masoli to do well. But if he does not move the offense, then we have a pretty good backup. The coach needs to be ready to make the change. This is do or die unlike the Toronto game.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I made a thread a couple of years ago called “All Things Masoli” but I like this new one we have here now. Kind of a Masoli “safe haven” for those tired of all the bickering. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes