Lets Go Find Kent Austin

Well the Riders pulled off a big on on sunday, the football gods where looking out for us with that last second block. Lets pray to the football gods to bring back Kent Austin, he was always and I mean always under the gun in Saskatchewan. But game in, and game out he always the quaterback that could make that clutch play to Narco or Farholm,and my favorite Number 81 Big RAY.

P.S   if they can't find Kent how about Reggie Slack or Tom Burgas

I hope everyone gets a laugh See you guys at the game on Friday
         GO RIDERS GO   GO RIDERS GO    GO RIDERS GO    GO RIDERS GO

I agree that was big game for the Riders and it just might be the spark to keep them going.

Wow I was just kidding when wrote this, but maybe someone seen it and thought Dam this Guy knows his shit check out the date when I first wrote it.

Well it seems you are the only fool here. Your edit done after the fact good one. Hmmm mods is there not a rule on this one. I would suspect that rider godess will warn you I am sure! :roll:

Ah let me call the troll police Giver check this man out will you. Good one Gilly!

???

That edit, KL, was done Sept. 21, 2005 - well over a year prior to Austing being named HC…your attempt at marking Gilly a troll didn’t go so well, did it?

Well it appears the teacher should get a poor mark here. Note my post is two days prior to his edit. Funny is it not. I did something similar and was warned by no other then you. So I see a bit of favortisim happening here! :roll:
So before you post next time JM02 check those dates out and then just try and put it together if you can.

Actually I agree with jm02 here...

Edit (better note that so i dont get flamed.... :roll: ): Last edited by Gilly on Sep 21, 2005 - 09:07 PM; edited 1 time in total.

You posted for the telling dude he edited it at May 30, 2007 - 06:11 PM

This does not suprise me J man!

Thats nice...

Sorry RW05 but JM is right!
Gilly edited his post way back in 2005. It says edited......2005
You called him on it yesterday!

That is not the question my dear (J man) old nosey parker! Look at when I replied to the post it was on the same day. He then 2 days later changed the format of his post. So to make this simple for the two of you to understand it he posted the thread on September 19th, 2005 and I replied to the post September 19th, 2005. Then two days later September 21, 2005 he changed the orignal post to what it is now. What he orignally posted I answered not the content he changed.

Hope that helps you.

As I informed J man and JM02,

That is not the question my dear old nosey parker! Look at when I replied to the post it was on the same day. He then 2 days later changed the format of his post. So to make this simple for the two of you to understand it he posted the thread on September 19th, 2005 and I replied to the post September 19th, 2005. Then two days later September 21, 2005 he changed the orignal post to what it is now. What he orignally posted I answered not the content he changed.

So basically he brought this out now and it was done in 2005. Funny he did not fool me but fooled not just one mod but two of them. I forgive you all! It may have been funny in 2005 after he changed his post but today it has nothing.

I find rather funny I was complimenting the Riders on their big win! Nothing about the moronic jibberish in the edited post.

My screen shows he posted on the Sept 20th 2005 You answered 2 minutes later.
He edited the next day and there were no further posts untill he bubped it yesterday

Post subject: Lets Go Find Kent Austin Posted: Sep 19, 2005 - 10:12 PM

I posted Post subject: Re: Lets Go Find Kent Austin Posted: Sep 19, 2005 - 10:14 PM

He edited it Last edited by Gilly on Sep 21, 2005 - 09:07 PM; edited 1 time in total

Exactly!
Then he came back 18 months later and pointed it out!

Yes Ro he pointed it out he edited a post after my reply. Is this condoned on this site. If it is then when I did this I was promptly warned for doing this by JM02. :lol:

Well I am not aware of the illegalities of editing posts......Why even have the option?

I was told not to change the format of the post after someone has answered. I did that to be funny and was promptly told not to do it. In other words his orignal post was much different to what I answered. It is not big deal but if I was warned then why is this not an issue even though it is a few years later. Note above your post is it the same?