Let's get ready to RRUUMMBBLLEE..........

It's been a long wait.......
I have to say that it has been many seasons, since I have had the feeling that the Cats were finally going to turn things around.
Call me crazy...perhaps. But I don't think so.
There is an upbeat feeling, with this team, from what I have read on this forum, and watched on Ti-Cat TV interviews with players and staff, that is very much different, from recent years past.
Yes, there is a heck of a lot of "new" guys...but from what I have seen and heard, from poster's like Onkight, there is also a heck of a lot of talent, with these new people. :thup:
I think this team is...really going to turn some heads this year.
After all, we have something the other fans for other teams in the CFL will never have.
We...are Ti-Cat fans.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Cheers

I AM PUMPED FOR THURSDAY. :slight_smile:

i absolutely cannot wait till thursday night and my dad and i will be bringing some noise thats for sure.

One thing is if the o-line does a decent job and Lumsden, Caulley bust through for some decent games, it could work out very, very well. Then the pressure wont’ be on Casey to try and do everything too much and force the issue. Our running game might very well be the key this year, we look excellent here.

I've been itching for some ticat football for months, i had to go to training camp just to get my fix. Then last week i found out i wont be able to go to the home opener. You have no idea how badly i want to be there on Thursday.. its killing me that i can't.

I will be recording the game though, and will be looking forward to watching the ticats win when i sit down and watch the game on friday.

Im not setting my expectations too high, I dont expect a grey cup, but a playoff appearance would make me happy, even a .500 record.