Let's get drunk with the Witches...

We won.

We won in Over Time.

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time.

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time, winning the season series over Ottawa.

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time, winning the season series over Ottawa, knocking out both Montreal and the blew team.

We actually capitalized on turnovers. Sure, there are still major faults with this team, but we can at least celebrate an exciting victory for a while, can't we?

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time, winning the season series over Ottawa, knocking out both Montreal and the blew team.

I like the sounds of that

[quote="DisplacedCatsFan"]We won.

We won in Over Time.

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time.

We won BY THREE POINTS in Over Time, winning the season series over Ottawa.

We actually capitalized on turnovers. Sure, there are still major faults with this team, but we can at least celebrate an exciting victory for a while, can't we?[/quote

I can and will!

Lets do some MDA , I must be hallucinating ! About the score!

Great win, but whoa. We didn't capitalize on turnovers, got only a FG after Atkinson set us up at the 5.

Suddenly Winnipeg is my second favourite team. Hope they win out the season.

You’re right, but I don’t care. Burris loss, Ti-Cats won, it doesn’t get any better for me.

That, I do believe, was one of the more memorable regular season games for this team in its recent history. Not just because it was a comeback win (after being down by 15) in which this team won in dramatic fashion, winning in OT. But because it led to this team getting a home playoff game again.

And what about Maher redeeming himself by getting the game winning field goal after missing what would have been to go-ahead FG last week? And after missing a a field goal and convert earlier that night?

I did mention in the game thread that I did not think we could trust the D to get it done late in the game and in OT. I asked them to prove me wrong. And they did. Forcing a punt on the last OTT drive to force OT had me relieved. Forcing OTT to lose yardage on the first OT drive was a pleasant surprise. Forcing a turnover after that was an even more pleasant surprise. After that, even if Maher hit the upright, it would have been a tie. But we took both points, not letting OTT get even one.

Masoli made some bad decisions, but it looked like he improved in the 2nd half. Credit should go to Fantuz and Tolliver. And aren't those castoff receivers (Elliott and Chiles) doing well so far?

There were some things this team did wrong tonight. But they did enough right to get the win. And I'll enjoy that win as OTT's win streak against us is now over. And again, that was a very memorable game by regular season standards.

OSKEE WEE WEE !!!!!!!!! or is that OSKI WOW WOW !!!!!!! what a trip !!!! GO CATS GO !!!! :smiley: :rockin:

Well, this may just say it all:

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 2m2 minutes ago Four years I've covered the #Ticats under Kent Austin and he's never started a post-game scrum the way he did tonight. "That was fun."

Winning is ALWAYS fun!! And as I mentioned in the game thread (and last week after the OTTRBs took a knee to end the game) how huge is that decision going to be if Hamilton wins at least one more game (I think Montreal - EE would be a bonus) and the OTTRBs can't beat Winnipeg in either of the next two games. Ticats just need to win one more game than Hankie to take first place away.

Wow! I had a long, long list of serious questionable happenings tonight to stoke the fire during the post-game witch burning. But Hey, if we're going drinking, I'm in. I may even go for two, when I really should go for one ..... sorry I'm having trouble putting down that list. O.K., I'll just go for one even though, after that finish, I really need two. :roll:
I sure am happy, and must say shocked, by how this on turned out. And now ….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs

I am soooooo happy the Cats won. It turned a very crappy day in my world into a great one.

I was getting very nervous on the last play of the 4th quarter when Mazoli was just hanging out in the end zone waiting for someone to throw to. All I could think was him getting sacked for a safety.

Yep - I had that same concern. And then someone wondered why he didn't take a knee in the final few seconds. He maybe could have run the ball out but then there'd be the risk of being driven back into the end zone. Matters not now as they got a pass away, ran out the clock and won the game in OT.

I myself may comment on what this team did wrong later on, on how this could have been a Ticat loss. But for now I'll enjoy he fact that it's Ottawa that left is wondering about ifs and buts. I have to admit that I didn't think this Ticat win would be able to get the win. And considering what a big win it is, I am still enjoying it for now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvV5HgZW8AAh39Y.jpg:large

A good helping of crow will be served to all us many fans that doubted our team. :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :smiley: :cowboy:

Same here. Very happy to be proven wrong. It would be nice to get some of our injured players back for the playoffs.

That's just it! We should be getting guys back for the playoffs and should be a better team in the playoffs - but can you see Ottawa playing better and hank in particular? That's the best night he's had in years - and we won!

What I see happening is Bad Hank making a timely (for us) appearance.