Lets be proud of our Lions! We can do it!

From going 1-7 to 8-10, our Lions NEVER gave up. And look where it brought them, into the playoffs. I couldn't ask for anything better then to cheer for this team. They are troopers, warriors. They are the BC LIONS! They have such a good shot to make it to the Grey Cup. We can beat the Roughriders, we have proven that in our last game. We beat them last west semi final we met at there stadium The Roughriders are not that good of a team anymore then they were previously, they are falling apart while BC has turned around and putting all the pieces back together. We won the season series with Calgary, we are proven to beat them. Our team plays excellent against Calgary. In the last half of the season, and this is proven by stats, BC has been the best team with the most wins and win streak. So, in my opinion, we have a VERY good chance of making it to the grey cup.

So whatever happens with the Lions in these next few games, whether win or lose, be proud of your Lions. Be proud of there hard effort put into it EVERY game and never giving up. Be proud of Wally for turning this team back around, and be proud of EACH AND EVERY single player on that team who tried there best every game and made a difference in this team. Be proud of there sweat and blood put into there team and every single game. Our 8 wins is because of our TEAM, not 2 or 3 people, because of the TEAM.

So, lets be proud of our team and give them a hand for there great season they had. I couldn't be happier and more thankful to be a fan of the BC Lions, what an honor it is. And what an honor it is to have every single one of you on this forum being a BC Lions fan and never giving up on them.

Lets get ready for next weeks game, and show our support. Wear your orange and white colors! Cheer them on, if your going to the game, cheer constantly for those lions and show your pride.

WE ARE LIONS, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE NEVER BACK DOWN, WE ALWAYS STRIVE FOR MORE, WE LOOK FOR VICTORY. WE ARE LIONS FANS FROM BIRTH TO DEATH! WE ARE BORN WITH ORANGE AND WHITE IN OUR BLOOD. THE LIONS CAN DO IT, WE CAN MAKE IT TO THE GREY CUP. GO LIONS GO! GO LIONS GO! GO LIONS GO! LETS HEAR ALL YOU LIONS ROAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!

doing the washed up and left for dead but won the last one and going to the grey cup blues . . .

No hope of staying within 20 of the Riders.

Wow, your sure positive of your team Taleback. If you have nothing positive to say then just don't say it at all. I never give up on my lions. And no hope of staying within 20? I think it will be a really close tough game but I think the Lions will pull out the win. Then if we make it to the stampeders we have a great great shot!