LET THE LABOUR DAY TRASH BEGIN

Well its the day before the biggest game of the year and im happy to hear the trash has begun. Tsn had interview with marwan hage who says the argos are gonna get a punch in the mouth :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: . I like his attitude i hope all his teamates get ready for battle and come out intense and ready to kick some argo A@#.
We need a big game to get things goin right for the second half of the season i cant wait for one last time on labour day at the grand ol barn the beers will be flowin the jeers will be flying

You got that right! I want to see the TIGER-CATS crush those A#%@ into the turf so hard they will have to scrape them of the field. :rockin:

creative "smack talk" is , well, fun to read

.carry on :lol:

Argos Suck!!!

Nuff said.......

Okay, the video on TSN.ca with Foley and Huntley acting like idiots got me fired up. We have to win on Monday.

Anyone see the Labour Day Rivals video on TSN. Henry Burris is awesome, the Argos colour comment had me laughing my butt off

never mind the talk. "Just Win Baby!" Let's recover this season before its too late!

The beauty is most people in Toronto want the Argos to lose. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially Rogers Communications Corp. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: