In a perfect world
Playoff games just decided by penalty kicks after the opening coin toss. Next 3 hours fans go into concourses for free booze.
If the league decides to bend the Covid protocol rules to allow 5 players from the opposing team to play, you get to dress 5 extra players!!
We could dress ten backup linebackers instead of just five.
Who wants to see a naked zebra.... No please
Another naked Zebra
Any team that is up by more than two touchdowns by the half has to smoke at least two joints during the third quarter.
Fajardo could have used that Mulligan back in 2019 lol.
I think the Ti-Cats already followed that rule a couple of times this season.
home teams get an extra down
No blocking by receiving team on kicks
when a coach throws the challenge flag, the ref flips a coin to see who wins, unless the replay official rolls doubles and can then call it any way they want.
- Each player gets six cards, except for the player on the dealer's right, who gets seven.
- The second card is turned up, except on Tuesdays.
- Two jacks are a "half-fizzbin."
- If you have a half-fizzbin:
- a third jack is a "sralk" and results in disqualification, however if the jack is dealt on progress towards a royal fizzbin, it is considered a very lucky hand;
- one wants a king and a deuce, except at night, when one wants a queen and a four;
- if a king had been dealt, the player would get another card, except when it is dark, in which case he would have to forfeit that card.
Even Spock looked confused when Kirk explained that.
The Eastern and Western Finals have both been changed to two game total point series .......Grey Cup bumped one week back,.......
One player per team gets to use 'the kronk' at any point in the 4th quarter. The kronked player must leave the game.
Before every kickoff players must place head on top of baseball bat and spin 10 times.
When the Tiger-Cat captains make their choice(s) in the coin toss procedure today, the referee, on new instructions from the league, must ask the Argo capains "Is that OK with you?" before determining how each half will begin.
Hamilton has been granted a 2nd CFL Team with a CFL Expansion Franchise in Toronto
…and grandfather in all the Argo perks.
I also want a ‘ laugh track’ applied to the TSN panel discussions today.