Less then 10

So guys seems like T.O as a bit of confidence for sunday. Now i know they are allowed to after what they have done in the second half. But published today in the Sun was the boatmens LB Eiben calling that we will not score 10 points.

[url=http://www.winnipegsun.com/Sports/Football/2007/11/15/4657447-sun.html]http://www.winnipegsun.com/Sports/Footb ... 7-sun.html[/url]

I say that prediction is a little bold. But look at it this way he never said they would score more then 10 them selves. Now i know this game will be a efensive struggle as it always is between us. But i say T.O other then having home field is at the disadvantage. they went 7-8 building huge momentum to take a week off and allow it to disapate. and now the bombers are 2 for 2 in the last 2 games going in with all the confidence they need. I think that Eiben and the T.O is in for one heck of a balanced ground game from us and will have their hands more then full.

I predict a 15-12 Bomber Victory.

...it's nice, when you get the opposition fueling your passion for a win...I hope Kevin reads that and its posted in the Bomber dressing room...for a little added inspiration..heh heh... :thup: :rockin:

Eibens a goof for even saying that, talk about over confident. Nothing would please me more than to see him picking up his pants after Roberts undresses him all day.

Thanks Mr. Eibens for the motivation. I don't think they need any more motivation but this kind of stuff can't hurt picking it up a notch.

It's gonna have to take a lot more than fuel from words to score on Toronto's Defense...

I'm pulling for you guys, but I don't know...

Toronto has the momentum, I think. They finished the season going 9-1. That's impressive. On the other hand, the Bombers were looking a little sluggish toward the end.

You guys will definitely have to come prepared and ready to play defence.

Yup!

I believe it will be a tight Defensive battle. Both teams will be held under 20 points, my gut is telling me.

Eiben spewing from the mouth just got the Bombers extra points. Glen can play well and I expect to see him take off with the ball to elude any rush.

Like I said, it's gonna take a lot more than words to get some points for the Bombers. That T.O-D is a machine.

Machines break, when struck with brute force..Go Blue.

The team that plays better will win. All that bulletin board stuff is for kids. If you need something like that to get you up for the division final you're not a pro.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Go blue! :rockin:

I say it will be a 23-16 win for the Bombers. Enjoy the day comrades!

Machines break when struck with brute force. Good one.

As an Argo fan I would like to quote Doug Heffernan in saying to Kevin Eiben.. "SHUTTIE"!!!

You gotta give him some credit. He was half right. :lol:

Clean out your locker arsehole, your season is done. :lol: