Leos at Nags Game Thread, Sat Sept. 27, 9:30 pm et

Glenn out... Beck in.. the CFL QB carousel continues!!

Jesus.. Cornish is an effin machine... he makes the terminator look like a cheap Mattel toy!!

http://promfih.com/data_images/main/beck/beck-02.jpg

Put me in! Coach?

Paredes makes it 14-7

Cornish with a 43 yd scamper - looks like the Stamps are finally getting some traction - or at least running - going! Paredes with another FG to add to the total and the Nags are up 14-7! :smiley:

Well, you vacate the hole and that cement truck starts to roll, it’s good night and have a safe trip home!

KEEP RUNNING THE HORSE, DAMMIT!!

Just saw the sack totals. Can't believe that Hamilton has moved from last to 5th I believe after just the past two games! WOW!! We even have more sacks than the Nags!

no kidding… it ain’t broke… don’t fix it!!

Splitting hairs…

Tied for 4th :lol:
I think we were saving it up for the stretch drive!

Seemed to take the Nags a while to get rolling but now they are on the move!

And to think.. had we not gift wrapped 10 sacks for Saskatchewan in that 1st game, they would not be leading as much as they are.. .they'd actually be in 3rd!!

Of course, if Huf was batpoo nuts as Tom would wish, he’d have Miikka Kiprosoff available as a backup QB because Tate would be in the Hammer for Masoli, Tasker, the third guy on page 248 of the 2013 Hamilton white pages, and the rights to Marcus Thigpen, Pigpen, and Ben Johnson (if he’s done racing quarter horses).

Beck out... Glenn in!

Logan not looking good there!

http://a4.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE4MDAzNDEwNTM3OTA3NzI2.jpg

Coach, my radio isn’t working!

Andrew Harris was just carried off...not good for the Leos.

I stand corrected… HARRIS not looking good there

Does Suitor get paid every time Arceneaux makes a catch?????

He keep pushing him in his commentary!

Hey HTD, that was pretty good, no? :smiley:

LOL… not even sure how I missed that post

:lol: :lol: