Leos at Larks Game Thread (Sept. 3, 7 pm ET, TSN/TSN.ca)

Printers did look more impressive that drive, leading to Simon doing his trademark pose, as we see game's 1st TD.

14-3 for the other cats.

Black seems impressed with Printers ability to under throw a receiver!!!

Printers-to-Simon = 14-3 BC now.

Leak had better get out of his Matt Leinart checkdown retrospective and float some balls downfield since this m.o. is NOT working for Montreal...

This game is not doing a good job of keeping me awake after spending the afternoon filling my belly at Ribfest.

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
C. LEAK 10/18 78 0 0
C. PRINTERS 13/23 230 1 1

Leak has few passing yards, Printers only improved his completion percentage quite recently, on that last drive. So those numbers more or less reflect that one QB is lack arm strength, and the other is not always accurate.

As AC goes... so do the Als... this is just proving it!!!

We have seen that before though. Remember Ted White?

Not exactly a classic half of CFL football. If AC is out for awhile I like our chances of moving on up in the standings.

I thought I remembered hearing he’d be back in time for the game at IWS eight days from now.

And will they also have McPherson back then?

Absolutely agree Ock… things could get real interesting

McPherson is expected back as AC’s backup for Sept. 11 against the Cats. His stint on the 9-game injured list will be up following tonight’s game.

That pass suffered from major leakage...Leak does not have a primetime arm!

Easy pick for Crawford.

WOW.. great fake by McCallum.. runs for the 1st down!

And after seeing that Leak pick, that would not be a moment too soon for Als.

40 year old McCallum runs with it for FD!

SWEEEEEEEET BC is knocking on the TD door again... someone LET THEM IN!!!!!!!

TD Black... hmm I wonder is there is any relation to Rod Black... well Dwayne Ford just confirmed no there isn't

They go in (Steven Black’s first career TD), and RTP moves the kickoff 15 yards forward.

McCallum just made me have a Danny Mac naked bootleg flashback! LMAO No Usain Bolt-age there… :wink:

21-3 after the Printers-to-Black TD pass.

but they look so much alike

Steven Black has never commited an act of noise pollution as far as I am aware. :wink:

:D :D :D