Leos at Larks Game Thread (Sept. 3, 7 pm ET, TSN/TSN.ca)

Lions at Alouettes
Today at 7pm et/4pm pt
Also available on TSN HD and TSN.ca with live streaming and a live blog

Will the Larks "spring" with Leak or will the Leos simply spring another one? LOL

Ought to be interesting to see how the Als do with another game with "the AC off."

I'll post the game preview from tsn.ca if/when I see it is up.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Good job Russ. Looking forward to beers and game time
as we prime up for the main event Monday at 2:30

got my tickets for the game

Go Cats!!!!!!

See you here at kickoff

Have to go with BC on this one. Not only because the ALs are in the East,
but also because David Sanchez is a class act.

Would be a huge win for the Leos but even without AC in the lineup, not going to happen I say. Anxious to watch it though.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO LEOS!

I'm with you Earl on this game as well. Looking forward to the Montreal D to step it up big time. Maybe I'm old school but I love defensive football.

TSN.ca has an article re Chris Leak's first CFL start at http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=332523 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

The TSN coverage of tonight's game is on now. :wink:

Kickoff will be just after 7:30 p.m. ET.

Pulling for Wally to lays a whipping on the Allwets, maybe Leak will help.

Kickoff is imminent.

BC with a solid drive to start – McCallum hits a 30-yardish FG – 3-0 Leos

Tame playcalling to begin for the Als -- two-and-out...Lions start at their 42-yard line.

We have a French ref doing a game in Montreal.... shouldn't he be calling the penalties in french?

Printers with a badly-thrown ball for an easy pick -- Als ball!

Nicely thrown ball by Leak to the endzone. No can do

Duval fieldgoal catches the corner, tied at 3 apiece.

Or perhaps he could do bilingual penalty calls. He may be heckled in two different languages though.

I think I'll stay out of the stadium-related threads this evening and enjoy what should be an interesting game.

JFL, I do not recall a ref using French at any Als game in my memory...nor at a Habs game for that matter. I think the lingusitic composition of the personnel in football has something re that convention.

McCallum hits a rouge -- 4-3 Lions

4-3 after McCallum punt didn't quite bounce the way he wanted it to, as you saw from his reaction.