Leos at Larks Game Thread, Fri July 4, 7 pm et

Fri July 4
B.C. at Montreal
7 pm et/ 4 pm pt
TSN

The Lions will be determined to rebound after a tough loss to Edmonton at home last week. For the Als, their offense will be under the microscope after last week's egg laid at the hands of Calgary. I expect Kevin Glenn to rebound from his 4 INT performance against the Esks. As for Troy Smith, this game is a barometer of things to come...if he cannot get on track soon, there is going to be a lot of chatter on the direction of the QB position in Montreal post-Calvillo. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=456426 << More on this game and the Ticats-Esks tilt that follows tonight.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Wow I get to watch the "great" Chad Johnson play (I missed seeing all of the Week 1 games)! :roll:

Troy Smith was the absolute worst QB last week from what I have read. I'll take Zach.

Proulx is the ref for the Als/BC game - thank goodness . The Als might even win with him making the calls! :lol:

Is Glenn trying to equal his number of picks from last year in a couple of games or so? :oops:

On the other hand the Als defense is doing a better job of putting points on the board than the offense! :lol:

Smith still overthrowing his receivers

:roll:

Handing off to Whit is working better. He can't throw a long ball accurately!

LOL.. sack lost by the horsecollar call

Looks like BC borrowed our O-Line

Well they got Glenn this time!

"Lions were made to eat and feast" - Benevides - but first they have to catch the larks! :lol:

Hi folks...got TSN Montreal radio on at the moment. :slight_smile:

I'm not so sure he actually had control there

Then Marsh fixes a broken play with a 40 yard romp

Sup Russ!

Nice unexpected play by Marsh but now negated somewhat by a BC sack by Jo Johnson - not our JJ. Wonder if Smith saw that coming?

BC has a chance again to get their offense rolling.

Wow... BC fumbles negating what looked like a promising drive..

Foot shooter for sure

Of course coughing up the ball won't help them make it down the field. :oops:

Pass to Whit was way wide and then Smith bounces one off the turf - brutal! AC he definitely AIN'T!

Now can BC get a drive going?

4th Sack + 1 called back :roll:

BC's offensive line is out-turnstiling ours, it seems!

Glenn looked better as a Stamp than he does so far as a Leo - but then he usually didn't play the first couple of games in Cowtown.