Leos at Gang Green Game Thread, Sat July 12, 9:30 pm et

Sat July 12
B.C. at Saskatchewan
9:30pm et/6:30pm pt
TSN

Can the Kevin Glenn-led Lions rebound against the champs? Will Darian Durant and co. rebound from their loss to Toronto with a win at home? It is usually a barn burner when these two clubs collide, so I look forward to it!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=457033 << Here is TSN.ca's preview of the game tonight.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Hi folks...teeing up this thread.

A Rider win gets me a 4-0 week in the VGCC, will go a long way to correcting the 0-4 week I had last week!

:oops:

Got to cheer for the Lions - wisely or not! Should be a good game.

Early but not too much happening in this one so far just over half way into the 1st qtr. At least the Leos aren't being steam rollered!

BC defense certainly showed up for this one. Maybe they missed the flight to Montreal last week :smiley: :oops:

Leos get it down to the red zone and can't punch it in making it FG time so they are first on the board.

TD Harris makes it 11-0 Leos.

What a rumble by Andrew Harris! Riders look flat.

Riders appear to be ramping it up

No one is running away with this one but at least BC doesn't look lost like they did last week!

Boom.. Riders pull in front!

And now the Leos with a 1 pt lead going into the half time break.

Only 6 penalties in the first half - this game has been much "cleaner"

The 2nd half has been far worse. I think they surpassed 10 by the 4th quarter.

Currently 19-13 BC with 7:44 left in the 4th.

Agree BC started taking too many procedure calls and a few other dumb penalties. Not the most exciting game in the world!

Kickers getting a workout in this one tonight

TD Leos 26-13 with the PAT which should put it away for the Leos with the way the Riders are playing :oops: They haven't scored at all this half!

I just finished watching both of yesterday's games. It's nice to see the blew team and the Riders both showing their true colours.