Leodis Mckelvin......

8) Exactly "Crash".
So what are your NFL picks for this weekend, anyway  ???    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We’re 58 pages away from 200, that ought to be smack dab in the middle of an antitrust action or appeal. LOL :wink:

Take a look at my last football weekend, favourite teams:

My Cats, lose by a FG in OT
My Raiders, lose by 1 to the Chargers
The Bills (my #2 NFL squad), lose by 1 to the Pats.

Turnaround this week would be fair play, but I digress. :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

To those who appear to disagree with my suggestion that this forum is not the place to discuss a Buffalo Bills' GAME, a couple of comments:

1. I, in no way, was suggesting it unacceptable for anyone to be a follower of the Bills and or the NFL.

2. I agree somewhat with your thoughts on the hockey talk. I didn't read any of that, as it doesn't interest me. However, I feel that an NHL team in Hamilton and/or an NFL team in Toronto could very well be the poison dart that eventually kills the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And, for that reason, I believe discussions here on THOSE subjects ARE appropriate. But, discussions here on just other leagues' GAMES, unless there is some particular connection to the Cats or the CFL, in my opinion, should be done elsewhere.

I am heading into Buffalo with the wife and my dad and father in law this sun for the game can't wait 4 oclock start gives me lots of time to party not a huge bills fan but I just love football in general. This week I am picking Minn over detroit, Wash or St louis Miami over Indy bills over tbay jets over new england cleveland over denver rest tbd

Will be off for my annual trip to Buffalo to see my Fins win in November, should be good!

[url=http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Discounted-Tim-Hortons-coffee-to-be-served-at-Bills-games/9d162bb5-c5a8-4364-a87d-2ccb6780d30c]http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... cb6780d30c[/url]

I wasn’t going to comment but since it bothers you so much

Go Bills

Who the heck are you to tell people what they can talk about it. Take your own advice and don’t read it like you don’t read the NHL stuff.

Go on the Bill's site to post your comments. I personaly could care less for Ralph Wilson and the rest of those pantloads.......................

Don't like it don't read it. There is obviously an interest. You don't own the boards