LENNY HILSON for Pigskin Pete

Lenny Hilson sounds like a perfect guy for Paul Weiler's job. Hopefully, the Ticat organization will see the promotions on this thread and interview the man.

Good luck trying to figure out when it was, I’m wondering where it was.

A man hoping to be the next Pigskin shouldn’t require photoshopping to get a pic of him at Ivor Wynne. :wink:

I think whoever loses the election for mayor should have to be Pigskin Larry for the next season. :lol:

Perish the thought :smiley:

Actually I am a friend of Lenny and i photoshoped it and posted as a joke. The pic of Len is from our trip to Ottawa for grey cup and the stadium is a picture i had from labourday around 2000 or 2001

Hey they way I look at it is at least LENNY has friends that would take his picture (no offense to anyone else with or without friends).

I haven't seen too many others lobbying for support to be the next PIGSKIN and I haven't seen any pictures of anyone else...

LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY!!!!

LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY !!!!!!!!!!

What he said :smiley:

With absolutely no offence to Lenny or his talented picture taking supporters I’d be willing to bet 00fan has a few thousand more pictures taken of him at Ivor Wynne than the man destined to be a runner up in the Pigskin contest.
Assuming of course there is one.

00fan is lobbying and based on ability, experience and outright name recognition I have to place my vote accordingly.
00fan will be the next Pigskin.

If LENNY runs for mayor though he’s got my vote, even if it’s just for having the nuts to allow a picture of himself playing with his zipper posted on the internet. :slight_smile:

ya i don’t think he knows it is on here yet

I was at a game with Lenny when we were both around 14 years old and Pigskin told him that someday Lenny would be the next Pigskin Pete!

That sounds like it was meant to be!

Football Brent

Pigskin Pete is like Santa Claus. Ticats without Pigskin would be like Christmas without Santa. Please, let's find a good replacement. Even better, we should start some type of tradition for finding all subsequent Pigskin Pete replacements. I like the Pigskin Pete Idol idea--it'll alow fans to vote for who they think deserves it. The current Pigskin Pete can serve as a judge by (1) cutting down the number of candidates to about 5 or 10; and (2) offering his opinion on the remaining ones.

So far, Lenny is looking like a good candidate. Does he even know we're talking about him?

Lenny does know that he's a topic of dicussion on here. We sit together and have had season tickets for the last 6 years. I let him know as soon as I saw the postings coming up. I haven't talked to him since the weekend but I'm sure he's excited by all the comments.

Lenny = Pete!

We need LENNY to chime in! Or better yet we need LENNY'S MOM and DAD to chime in!!!

P.S. BTT - Let's keep this thread rolling and at the top of the list.

I don't know if I want to be known in Hamilton as "Mrs. Pig Skin Pete"!!

Wow that is very selfish of you,

Just kidding beckie :rockin:

The first job of Pigskin 'Lenny' should be lowering beer prices.

Hello all Lenny here. First and foremost, thanks to all my friends and supporters. Secondly, I would love to be the next Pig Skin. Don’t worry I will not play with my zipper anymore. But seriously until the organization lets people know how to become the next Pig Skin Pete then there is not much I can do. I would love the chance. OSKIE WEE WEE!!!

LENNY LENNY LENNY LENNY!!!!

Give this a rest...sheesh

The club will pick a new guy and your buddy can apply like everyone else.

Spamming this forum will not make it so.