Legacy Wall

My Biggest Issue with Wall is only the person who Account Name on Tickets goes on
What about families who buy 2 4 6 or More Tickets .
Everyone who has a season ticket should be on Wall Regardless of Who account it’s under

The Rules stop many long time Fans from getting on that wall .
this is very unfair.

It looks like the team is trying their best to accommodate everyone. Here is what Bob said earlier in this thread:

I can tell you my ticket rep has been very far from helpful on the matter.

8) Apparently, the names will be in alphabetical order, not how long you have been a STH !!
8) "HBB", if you are a season ticket holder for this season (2014), you should have received an e-mail by now !!
   I received mine about a full week ago !!

So did you follow Bob’s advice and appeal directly to Glenn Gibson? :slight_smile:

i have not received no notice via email or phone i dont care about my name i want a certain someones up there and again i say the cats make you feel like a third wheel so as of tommorrow i decline my season seats so much for customer service YOU just lost another with 6 more to follow behind me and how many before and after

Hi TicatBill - All current 2014 season seat holders were sent an email with a personal link to the Legacy Wall submission page. If you do not have an email registered on your season seat holder account, you would have received a letter in the mail explaining the process. Please contact me, Ryan Melanson, at 905-547-2287 x 247 to discuss your submission and get your name on the Legacy Wall.

My ticket rep, Kyle, was fantastically helpful with my many questions and being a grand pain in the ass. My submission appears to be all good. As Ryan posted, if you've got something wrong, shoot your rep an e-mail or call them.

That’s a croc. Tried to get myself and my friend’s name on the same line, wouldn’t fit. Called my rep and he said submit something so we have it on record. They would flag the account before finalizing. Did that by shortening our names and leaving out spaces. Then got email saying to examime our submission for errors before finalizing. It showed up with no spaces as submitted. Called again. now they suggest we re-submit with just our first initial and last names. Again, they will flag the account before a final decision.
Can’t wait to see that! Having my friend’s name on the wall means more to him than mine does to me so I will probably just submit his name with his middle initial as he wants.

Well, I’m sorry to hear about it. But my experience and statements were genuine. I had trouble. My rep and I exchanged three e-mails a piece. Bing-bang-boom, problem solved. I’m sorry that yours isn’t having the same experience with you. Might I politely suggest that if one media isn’t working, try the other.

So long Bill … maybe now I can get a couple of names on the wall in your place.

Hey TCBill,

How 'bout you post the names on here and let us come up with a creative solution for an entry on the ‘Wall’? I’m sure we can come up with a solution. And then, for the rest of time, you can say the fans picked your wall entry.

What is (are) the name(s)?

scott mitchell fred eisenburger and the rest of the city council who made this mess

If a company buys a bunch of season tickets the company name is enough ..as for individuals it should be everyone or none considering the cats used this as a carrot to help entice some sales of season tikets ..yet another great PR move.

I say scrap the wall the team is obviously incapable of delivering what was promised

We are not going to “scrap the wall” - because it is wildly popular. The complaints here are not people who don’t think the Legacy Wall is a good idea. It is people who think it is such a good idea they want to get more names on it!

The interesting challenge is the remarkably wide range of individual situations we are dealing with. These range from soup to nuts, and include: long time Ticat fans who buy their Season tickets in the name of a family company, to Season Ticket Holders (STHs) who have been out of town for the summer and we have not been able to reach.

As in another thread - don’t complain about your personal situation here, none of the readers here can help you. But Ticat President Glenn Gibson can. Please call him: (905) 547-CATS.

I was stating my opinion from what I have been reading ...someone says they purchased a number of tickets but only 1 name on the wall out of all is allowed
That complaint has been posted on here numerous times so I stated my opinion on the matter in following along with the topic of the thread .it had to be known how many season tickets were going to be available so why was that not taking into account

To not voice concerns or complaints and being told not to is wrong... someone who went through the same issue can help or point an unknowing person in the right direction .

I totally understand call the cats office and talk to them ..but there is more than one instance of people saying that didn't help

Sorry Bob cannot hide all the bad

Personally, unlike the frustration and difficulties of the stadium issue, the Legacy Wall is a highlight. My dad was a huge fan of the Ticats his entire life. He was never able to get season seats but made sure to take us to as many games as possible and cheer on the team whether we won one game all year or we were Grey Cup Champions. I bought season seats for the first time this year the day after dad passed from cancer. Dad's name is going on the Legacy Wall because a big part of his legacy is the fact that all four of his boys are committed Ticat fans and his granddaughter (my daughter) is a committed fan.

Thanks Bob and the Ticats for allowing me to honour my father in this way!

Do you have a concern the Tiger-Cats (905-547-CATS) can help you with? Or are you just repeating the complaints of others?

That’s a perfect example of why the Legacy Wall is so popular. Honoured to have your Dad right up there beside so many other great Ticat fans, including my brother.