least favorite

Time to spice up the eskimos part of this forum a little. Who's your least favorite CFL player and most favorite on another team. Please give short reasons without going overboard. PLEASE keep it clean!!! Mine are:

least: Henry Burris-complains to refs after every play
most:Ben Cahoon-solid guy,great receiver,never runs his mouth,after scoring acts like he's done it before (unlike Nik Lewis and that Copeland guy)

ME TOO BURRIS HAS BEEN A CRY BABY SINCE DAY ONE ..ISNT HE DUE TO RETIRE YET??
esks in '09 :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Least Favorite: Rob Murphy- BC Lions - Cheap shot artist and a thug.
Most Favorite: Jude St. John - Toronto Argos- Class act on and off the field.

Least favourite: Casey Printers 'cause of his bad attitude, don’t even mention that he sucks a half mil from the poor Ti-Cats and won’t even get in game shape!
Most favourite: Marwan Hage 'cause he’s such a stand-up guy
Least favourite Eskimo: The Pinata, Danny M. 'cause he couldn’t take the Eskies to the next level and stuck around too long
Most favourite Eskimo: Ricky Ray of 'course cause he’s a brilliant quarterback and a solid guy. a real class act
Honourable mention: A.C., Anthony Calvillo. Great quarterback and humble, classy guy

Least Favourite : Casey Printers Sportscallion pretty much said it all.

Favourite : Ben Cahoon. Mr Reliable hands, no show boating.

Least favorite: Printers, hands down. In fact he also wins my 2nd and 3rd place spots for leats favorite.

Most favorite from another team: (and I can say this being a Rider Fan) Ricky Ray all the way. My kids are big fans of Ricky's as well. Best in the league at QB as far as I'm concerned.

btw, slightly off topic, congrats on getting Richie Hall (I assume, all accounts look like it). And probably Mo Lloyd too now.

least favorite CASEY PRINTERS, not starting QB worthy, hasnt done anything for the Tiger Cats, bad attitude, someone id release in a heartbeat or never sign of i was a GM. Bad investment

MOST FAVORITE
JASON TUCKER
most reliable Receiver in the CFL, clutch player, great attitude, and who can forget the signature smile he always has? :smiley:

least geroy simon <<<<<<< superman ?? give me a break!!!
most … tough one , if they dont play for the esks who cares?? ummmm ok tucks gone soooo cahoon …