LDCs are killing me

Hey playmaker68...

What's your name? Cause I have a friend, whose uncle is a scout for the University of Miami's football team. Maybe he knows you...

Wow thats dedication! Thats is a pretty wild ride this weekend! Now you will have to take the rest of the week off!
Signed your Boss!

Great on you!

I think the word we are looking for here is...

BALONEY!!!

but I'm going to say ... ah... AH... BULL****!!! oh bless me!

i thought you were gonna lock this thread? you try to act tough, but now your quiet?

Nope, he was simply proving a point. This thread isn't lock-worthy.....yet.....

He proved to you that you are not the King you though you were! RIght now you would be leader as King of BS. But that is up to you! I have enjoyed what three maybe four of your posts other then that the BS comes into play. :lol:

the fact that you guys waste time ot reply to me and respond proves that y'all love me, i bring flavour, creativity and flair to this message board, y'all know it.

You bring something to this site, that's for sure......

So does 2 pounds of "Foolish" wings from Philthy McNasty's. They seem appealling at first, but take one bite and your mouth, body, and colon will be paying for it the rest of the night. That's pretty much how I'd sum up your modus operentdi, "Yankee."

i bring my extensive background in offensive philiosophy, if you read my posts on the ticats forum, i have suggested they move to a 2 back, shotgun, spread, ball control offense, in which they keep an extra back in julien radelin for pass protection, and use quick hitch passes to speedsters like vaughn and flick and give corey holmes touches as a slot receiver and carries as a tailback running east-west.

....it is offensive, all right.....

let’s get it to that point, shall we?

in PM defence, he has come up with some great ideas, but also come up with some very stupid ones, and hasn’t been vert + about the CFL in general.

You seem to have missed ro's point, KK.....what he was trying to illustrate was that playmaker was not, in fact, the king of the forum he proclaims himself to be.....

i attempt to chat football and x’s and o’s and thats the reply i get? its clear that your not a football fan, ive been trying to talk x’s and o’s, but whenever i post actual football chalk talk i get no responses, i only get responses when i post informal messages and jokes, i try to be serious, but you all dont want it, at least in the argos, ticats, and bc lions forums they actually chat about football and x’s and o’s.

Perhaps if you weren’t so offensive in your other postings, you wouldn’t get the responses you’re griping about…just a thought…

And me saying I find you offensive makes me not a football fan? For someone who claims to be learned, you have skewed logic, to be sure…

And you’re not filling in for Paopao because… oh yeah, I forgot. Just like Paopao,

YOU S*CK!

ooooh , another drunk guy that wont talk x’s and o’s and he resorts to name calling, stay on the subject and discuss football.

talk football, enough of the politically correct BS.

“I dunno if its the beer talking, playmaker, but you got a mouth that just won’t quit. They have these big chewy pretzels here. ermuhahaeruheruhum 5 dollars? Get outta here.”

I do talk football here, warn....sorry, playmaker (honest mistake)....you have simply elected to not pay attention.....