Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

well hopefully not the team...

stats ripped from CFL.ca (blame them)

Total Offense

1. Ottawa REDBLACKS 410.6 (they haven't met our defence yet! :twisted: )
  2. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 375.8

passing

1. Ottawa REDBLACKS 328.8
  2. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 296.2

rushing
7. Ottawa REDBLACKS 81.8
8. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 79.6 (I gave up hoping we'd fix this)

Total Defence
3. Ottawa REDBLACKS 325.1
4. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 338.7

passing
3. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 249.3
4. Ottawa REDBLACKS 257.9

rushing

1. Ottawa REDBLACKS 67.2
  2. Hamilton Tiger-Cats 89.4

I think we put it on them Sunday, not to mention my Giants win as well over the Aints (Bobo :twisted: )

30 Ham Tiger cats
13 Ott Bumcracks

Sunday will be lazy but busy!
12 NFL games starting at 9:30 AM, last game starting at 8:30 PM
2 CFL games starting at 1PM
NASCAR Sprint Cup starting at 1PM
World Series (if necessary) starting at 8PM

Sports lounge will be full! Beer, Steamed Mussels, Chicken Wings, and Shrimp!

My you are going to have a VERY busy lazy Sunday!! :smiley:

Oops I forgot the all caps on BUMCRACKS!!

That reads weird...

Way to busy for me, you didn't schedule in time for naps!

Good group of people, men and women, type of busy I enjoy. Will cost me money, since my wife and several other women decided this would be a good day to start Christmas shopping and come back to the Lounge for dinner.
Right now we are watching the Argo/BC game and Louisville/Wake Forest NCAA game.
You will have what should be several good CFL games so have a great weekend and enjoy the games!

Sunday will be lazy but busy! 12 NFL games starting at 9:30 AM, last game starting at 8:30 PM 2 CFL games starting at 1PM NASCAR Sprint Cup starting at 1PM World Series (if necessary) starting at 8PM

Sports lounge will be full! Beer, Steamed Mussels, Chicken Wings, and Shrimp!

Way to busy for me, you didn't schedule in time for naps!

Good group of people, men and women, type of busy I enjoy. Will cost me money, since my wife and several other women decided this would be a good day to start Christmas shopping and come back to the Lounge for dinner.
Right now we are watching the Argo/BC game and Louisville/Wake Forest NCAA game.
You will have what should be several good CFL games so have a great weekend and enjoy the games!

Thanks you too!!

Have any underdog picks I should bet this weekend?

LMFAO @ Ryan :twisted: So have you decided yet ? Will we be seeing ya sporting an Argos or Alouettes avatar come Monday ? :stuck_out_tongue: Better tell Eli that the " Breaux Show " and the rest of the Saints will be waiting for him :smiley: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :smiley:

The REDBLACKS and the Giants are BOTH going DOWN tomorrow....Oh ya !!!! It's a done deal. Book It :thup: :thup: :slight_smile: :smiley: :thup: :thup:

I hope the TiCats are as successful tomorrow as we were today with our Atlas V launch.
Go Atlas! Go Centaur!

Go TiCats!

Cool! What did she get us? lol

Have a pleasant Sunday!

Why does the CFL and the schedule makers go up against the NFL on Sunday's during October and November for TV time It's always been a real head scratcher for me.
I know there's people out there that think the NFL is crap but what about the majority of us fans who like and appreciate both games ????????

That's what the remote control is for! :smiley: :wink: Seriously watch the games you want to see the most. Personally I'll always watch CFL ahead of NFL but I know that there are some who have favourite NFL teams that they like to follow too.

I agree Tabbie. Channel surf dat motha…

To me it’s Giants slightly over the Cats but will watch the Cats over the Giants because I want my son to grow up loving CFL and our city’s team.
If we are talking about the leagues its quite different the only games I will watch is the Giants.
In CFL, I will watch every game.

CFL is just better :rockin: