Didn't get to do these lately!
- Calgary - Playing good fairly consistent football.
- BC - Travis Lulay is banged up and might not play, and that's the only reason they're not #1.
- Saskatchewan - Suffered a setback this week, but they've also been playing pretty well lately.
- Edmonton - Finally got their act together after a crazy mid season swoon. Who knows, the crossover might be a blessing for them given the competition in the East.
- Montreal - Injuries are piling up like crazy on offense, AC is looking like his age is catching up to him, and the defense is suspect (to put it kindly). That it's still good enough for first in the East shows just how imbalanced the divisions are.
- Toronto - Second worst offense in the league, and I see little chance of that changing since it's not like they were lighting it up under Ricky Ray either. Only in 6th because they have the best defense in the East when it comes to points against.
- Hamilton - Worst defense in the league. Can win when Good Hank shows up, have absolutely no chance when Bad Hank shows up because they're going to give up at least 30 points a game.
- Winnipeg - Worst offense in the league, and in the running to beat Hamilton for worst defense in the league. Just how bad is it? The gap in points for/points against is nearing -200. There's some pieces for next year, and some guys that need to be shown the door.