Last 4 games for TiCats and A####s

LOL… I was just noticing that if Montreal wins today it will all but guarantee that Edmonton will not be able to crossover to the East. Also if Winnipeg loses to Calgary, they will likewise be all but eliminated. Montreal would then be looking at the two games against the Cats as their window of opportunity to host a playoff game…so as I was saying…Go Edmonton!!! :wink:

The way I see it, Hamilton runs the table, Toronto wins all but next weeks game against Hamilton and Montreal takes next week's easy game against Winnipeg.

So Toronto takes first with 12-6, Hamilton second with 11-7, Montreal third with 7-11.

Uh yeah!!! 39-3 for Al’s in the 4th,no crossover this year!!!..Go Edmonton!!!..only if ya mean Oilers that is :cowboy: Suddenly the East is looking mighty interesting,indeed with 4 games to go this season.We can catch Tor. for 1rst,Mtl can catch us for 2nd…Going to be an interesting final 4 weeks to say the least. :slight_smile:

East Conference after 14 games

Tor…9-5-0-18
Ham…7-7-0-14
Mtl…6-8-0-12

If we can win our next 2 games(Tor/Mtl)We win the season series on both counts against these two teams!!!!
Wonder when the last time that happened???? It's got to be at least going back to the "99"Grey Cup season, when we last accomplished this feat.

If Toronto wins next week, and Montreal beats Winnipeg, Hamilton slips to 3rd place.

It's also conceivable that Montreal could win all of their remaining games and end up in first with 3 Toronto losses. ( Let's say Hamilton next week, last game against Montreal, and one other)

Only one small problem with the one other scenario Captain!!!The Nots play the Bummers twice in the final 4 games.I can’t see the B.B’s winning either one of these games,let alone even being competitive in them.As I stated earlier,our best shot is that we win all 4 remaining games,and as we both stated,hope for an Al’s victory in the final game against the Nots…only problem being that the Al’s might have nothing to play for in that last game…but they have already defeated the Nots this year at the Rogers,so it’s not out of the question for them to do it again.The Nots are better on the road this season than at home.

Week 16

Cats…Nots…Cats W
Al’s…B.B.s…Al’s W

Week 17

Cats…Al’s…Cats W
Nots…B.B’s…Nots W

Week 18

B.B’s…Nots…Nots W
Al’s…Cats…Cats W

Week 19

Al’s…Nots…Al’s W
Cats…B.B’s…Cats W

FINAL 2013 EAST STANDINGS

HAM…18…11…7…0…22
TOR…18…11…7…0…22
MTL…18…8…10…0…16
WNP…18…2…16…0…4

So if the Cats can roll off 7 wins in a row…We’ll be East division and Grey Cup Champions…2013 :rockin: :cowboy: It’s a long shot,for sure…BUT it is possible!!!Let’s get er done Boys!!! :slight_smile: GO CATS GO :slight_smile:

I thought it was very possible for Hamilton to go 5-0 in their last 5 games.

Thought Toronto was overrated, and here we are beating he A___s 2 times in a row and almost neck and neck with them for 1st place having the tie breaker in our back pocket with 3 games against Montreal(2) and Winnipeg.