Larsk at Gang Green Game Thread, 3:30 pm, July 9, TSN

17-17 tie as we approach halftime...

17-17 at the half.

Looks like injuries are starting to mount early this season for all teams. IIRC, BC lost 2 DHBs last night, one who looks like his year, if not career, is over. All the more important to have good depth on the PR, the "IR", and neg. lest players.

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=371385

25-17 Als after an SJ Green TD reception and a kick single by Sean Whyte. AC having a field day against Greg Marshall’s D…

32-18 Als after another AC TD pass and a Saskatchewan punt single. Calvillo is HOT today - 4 TD passes and counting.

Maypray BURNS the Riders as AC gets his fifth TD pass of the game -- 39-18 Als.

SSK has simply lost too much talent over the past two years. Clearly not the same club everyone's used to.

Agreed. I am not sure they have the personnel to play bend-but-don’t-break on D – they are getting busted again for the second week in a row.

Getzlaf gets a big TD!! 39-25 Als with the convert.

Cavillo is making the Rider's defense look shaky. Of course the weather is perfect for the passing game.

I haven’t seen much of this one. Has this Grey Cup rematch been disappointing? Next week’s opponents seem to be beatable. I think our offence should be able to do well against Greg Marshall’s D.

But tonight in Edmonton, it may not be.

Forgettable ti-cat Montez Murphy is a starting DE there says a lot about their D.

I am very pleased the Cats are adopting a more aggressive approach on D (man coverage & increased blitzing). I have seen too much retreating in the Reed-Marshall DC era here for my liking…

Another turnover on downs for the Riders -- this one is done!

Dear TSN Central Command & Control: Als vs Sask game is over. Switch to Edm vs TiCats NOW!

The knives will be out for Marshall and Hall but the same thing would be happeing if it was still Miller and Etchevary. SSK is a team on the decline, imo.

Als win, 39-25