Larry Taylor Back In Montreal

Says Dave Naylor...

"Sources have confirmed to TSN CFL Insider Dave Naylor that kick returner Larry Taylor will be in Montreal on Sunday to rejoin the Als. Taylor is expected to be on the roster when the Alouettes travel to Toronto to face the Argonauts this coming Friday.

The 25-year old Taylor had been on the practice roster of the New York Jets but was released two weeks ago. Unable to find any interest south of the border, Taylor chose to return to Montreal."

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=338425

Mr Taylor, meet Mr Hebert. Now drag your sorry carcass of a body off the field, and don't leave any stains on the artificial turf please. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously the Als feel they need to shore up. I'd say. :wink:

IF Kyries gets help. LMAO If so, Hebert can punish anybody. We have a lot of guys who excel on the teams.

In the open field, the guy is lethal! They definitely needed him back. I think the Cats have the unit to contain him, but our margin for error got a lot less.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Yeah, but nobody said it was going to be easy. I just like our chances a whole lot better than just a few weeks ago. Let’s hope the team can keep it going down the stretch.