Larks at TwoColours Game Thread, Fri Sept 26, 7:00 pm et

Whoa whoa whoa whoa......

YUL is offside and YOW takes an OC call on third down and YOW gets the ball on the 16????? Wtf? How would it not be third down on the 16??? Someone help me out on how YOW got a FD out of that..... :?

Sorry for being obtuse; but YOW and YUL ?

YUL stops YOW from getting in the try zone 7 times in a row in the redzone.....YOW turns it over on downs o the 11..... Wow.... :thdn:

What the hell is Ottawa doing using the pistol on third and short??? Unreal!

I think because the offside took place before the play which would give them the new set of downs but the Ottawa objectionable conduct was after the play which backed them up to the 16. Didn’t seem strange to me at the time.

If the receiver could catch - granted it was a rather high toss by Hank - they would have had the TD :oops:

Looks like they just lost their 3rd RB too if Johnson can’t return! :frowning:

C’mon OttRBs the Larks are killing themselves with penalties - TAKE ADVANTAGE!!

Yes…what is YOW?

;)

They are airline flight zone designations – YUL is Montreal and YOW is the Ottawa region.

Well the defenses are doing their jobs!! INTERCEPTION by Crompton AGAIN - granted he was under pressure and was likely trying to toss it away but nice pick by the OttRBs! Hank and friends get another break - hope they can score some points!

Higgins with the DPI challenge - if anything there is OPI and of course HIggins loses. You'd think he'd have a better understanding of what is and isn't PI! I've seen him challenge a few plays that clearly didn't have DPI! :oops:

Sack on Hank who coughs up the ball BEFORE hitting the turf :oops: and Cox takes it to the house!

Bad Hank strikes again!! Wow!

Chip cox with the assisted scoop and score off a band Hank fumble,

7-0 YUL after the Whyte

To Smilin hank...... :lol:

Man the RB's are terrible. C'mon guys beat Montreal.

Ottawa calls their SECOND time out of the half? - sure hope they don't need one in the second half because they've just used their allotment! :roll:

Looks like Hank isn’t interested in doing us any favours! :lol: I will say that they have started to catch a few tosses from Hank. Mitchell seems to be an improvement over some of the others. BTW haven’t see Onrea Jones since the first game he played a few weeks ago when he dropped a sure TD just outside the goal line :oops:

Why did they cut off such a small piece of log with the chainsaw? At the rate Ottawa scores, they have years left on that log.

Jonathan Williams with the rushing TD for the OttRBs!!! :thup: :thup: NICE scamper and the crowd is going wild.
Now they just need to keep that noise going while the larks O is on the field!

:lol: :lol: Guess they are optimistic?!!

Nice to see Big Joe with his axe handy in case they couldn’t get the chain saw going! :lol:

Well in their "3 Downs" feature both Schultz and Dunigan pick the Ticats to win the East and Climie expresses surprise and picks the Blew team! I do think that IF the Ticats keep up their level of play that we've seen in the past two wins, they can be undefeated down the stretch or at most lose one. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if they can be dominant on the road.