Larks at Naughts Game Thread (Oct. 3, 12:30 pm ET, TSN)

Alouettes at Argonauts
12:30pm ET/9:30 am PT
TSN

GO Als! :wink: Hopefully Toronto can be put out of their misery re the playoff race with a Montreal win IMHO.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=293536 << TSN.ca's game preview ;) The Naught secondary has a Swiss cheese feel to it. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

TSN coverage is on.

Game is on now.

Too lazy to do play-by-play. LOL

it's 7-0 Als , 2:56 left in the 1st quarter.

10-0 Als after a Duval FG concludes the first quarter.

Toronto has 12 net yards after one quarter. Sound familar? LOL

I see the blew team is living up to it billing!!

Montreal is having their way with them...lol

Good afternoon, HTD!

Yes, they are toying with them. Pickett needs to be pulled, IMHO.

Toronto is driving. What, I have no idea. LOL

WTF is Pickett doing? He backs up out of shotgun like a Bob Griese retrospective. LOL

Medlock chipshot FG attempt is partially blocked, Als give up a rouge. 10-1 now.

How was that not No Yards on the FG?

The block...the minute the ball is touched by the receiving team, the no-yards doesn't apply. The returner also had the goalpost base and a zebra as cover. LOL

I love Dunigan's insight -- just described some of Avon Cobourne's current health challenges. Night and day vs. the usual Black and Suitor drivel.

11-1 Als at the half. Ugh. LMAO Not a classic!

I don't think so.

An offside player becomes an onside player when the ball, after being kicked
towards the opponent’s Dead Line, touches or is touched by an opponent, the kicker
or another onside player.
EXCEPTION: On a kick from scrimmage, if a Team B player touches the ball before
it crosses the line of scrimmage, such touching does not put an offside player of
Team A onside.

and

7. An attempted field goal that fails to score becomes a punt and is subject to
the section. For individual record purposes, however, missed field goal attempts are
recorded separately from normal punts.
8. Punts partially blocked that cross the line of scrimmage are treated as
ordinary punts.

I think the no yards is only cancelled if the ball doesn't cross the line of scrimmage.

Not that any of this matters anyway. Outside of possibly preserving the shutout.

You're right. I forgot that once it crosses the LOS, it's considered a punt. I think there were two Toronto guys inside five yards but they missed that.

Is this the same Als team that decimated the Cats last week??

Yes. Cut the bums! :wink:

Toronto's front seven is pushing back very well. This game is still competitive -- with Joseph in, maybe they can even score something more that a rouge. LOL