Larks at Gang Green Game Thread (July 1, 7 p.m. ET, TSN)

It's that time of year...I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LOL

Will the Riders extract a measure of revenge for November's epic disappointment or will a reloaded Als team start their defence of the Grail with a win?

Thrills! Chills!

I will post the TSN game preview link as soon as I see it up. :wink:

Enjoy!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Sask 33

Mon 20

Good evening folks! Time for the most interminable off-season in professional sports to be AT AN END <<< intoned a la Howard Cosell :wink:

:D :D :D

Oski Wee Wee,

Your Voluminous Co-Host and Pity Commentator,

Russ

Evening Russ, nice to see you back

Good goddess HTD, another five months of tete-a-tete offensive with you in game threads...I miss Bish and Clown already! LMAO :wink:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

;)

LOL.. i hear ya... here's to a new season and a BETTER one for the Cats!!

Dear Winnipeg:

You're lucky you get mosquitoes: with some of the Pop Tarts you have prognosticating parades every preseason, you deserve locusts...but I DIGRESS!

Yours,

O-O-O :smiley:

lmao

it is only going to get worse Gluebag Jimmy is still living by his predictions!!

I love a plan that comes together (George Friggin' Peppard) -- only ours will take five months! :stuck_out_tongue:

;)

Another long CFL off-season is finally over and it's about time. The last time there was a CFL game, these two teams played each other in a game that'll be remembered, though it's how it ended that will always be remembered. I predict the Riders will get it right this time. They might not have as much of a pass rush. But this time they'll have Dressler and Rodriguez in their rec. corps. It should be a good one.

And Count Chocula? :slight_smile:

Kickoff coming up.

Notice there is no 13th Man flag in Regina? ROTFLMFAO :smiley:

Greetings, BYF!

I will of course regale folks with retrospectives of Kelly and Andrus and all the other know-it-alls that grace our football sphere…LOL :smiley:

Hiya BYF nice to hang out with ya again!!

When TSN showed the replay of how the Riders lost the cup in November. I laughed almost as hard as I did when it happened.

Be afraid, be very afraid...LMAO

FINALY THE CFL HAS COME HOME TO RIDERVILE !!

GO RIDERS !!! BEAT THE AL"S

KICK OFF

CFL 2010 is UNDERWAY!!!!!!

A Cold Molson's, a plate of Nacho's and its the KICKOFF at last!

And it is good to see members of the regular crowd here again.

Cuthbert needs to be careful with those "13th man" references. :slight_smile:

Game on! CFL season starts with illegal kickoff by Sakoda. Maypray, who I heard god things about, was going to be returner.

And because there is a chance we may compete with the Als for 1st place in the standings... go Riders!

and the riders start 2010 the same way they ended 2009. with a penalty