Larks at Evil Incarnate, Tue. Sept. 3, 7:30 pm et

Alouettes at Argonauts (TSN)
Tuesday at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt
Also available on TSN Mobile TV

Who knows what we will find from this tilt. Calvillo is likely out again, leaving the Als with Marsh starting at QB. Ray-less Toronto will counter with Collaros. We shall see how the young bucks do inside the Concrete Convertible.

More on the game at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430838 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

A Tuesday game... Pffft

I love it. Helps recover from post-long weekend depression.

Week 10, coming to an end...a Tuesday game :roll:

Opening drive, Prefontaine misses wide from the 30.

Blue team D gets a sack for two and out.

That was some REAL baad tackling my Montreal on the Inman catch

Team Blew cannot even get a FG...lol

Some issues going on there!

How does a guy get that wide open near the end zone??

Toronto strikes first with a TD catch (and roll!) by Chiles! That attempt to run it in earlier instead of kicking the FG was lame! :thdn:

Green is stripped from behind.. Blew team recovers

Holy shit… the phantom horsecollar just made an entrance!

Mitchell up to his usual dirty antics and taking penalties for it. :thdn: :thdn: He should learn to tackle properly!
Not sure I'd call it phantom although the face mask wasn't too bad.

The facemask is justified, there was no horsecollar there at all

Cox takes out Collaros with a high tackle.. in comes Harris, the bad ship argo is sinking fast!

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't justified - just that he let go pretty quickly without too much tug which surprised me when it was Mitchell. After last season's antics I just don't like the player!!

Collaros down after that face mask tackle by Cox where he landed awkwardly - Harris now in. This could change things!

Collaros back in..

Would somebody please tell me who I am rooting for? Please?

ABIII with the TD catch for the Larks puts them ahead by 2. Now Owens is down - boatmen are sinking! :expressionless: