Landry's 5 takeaways from Week 3

Hello, Mike Miller. Bravo, my good man. Now the all-time leader in special teams tackles, getting number 191 on Saturday, in Toronto. And the number of total sorties it took to get to that number? God only knows.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/23/landrys-5-takeaways-week-3-4/
1 Like

Kudos to Calgary's quarterback factory for belching out yet another prodigy. How are they doing that? Don't let Hufnagel take his secret sauce to the grave. The rest of us need to pull quarterbacks out of thin air too. Seriously, think of those poor saps in Ottawa having to start Matt Nichols... HAVE A HEART YOU JERKS!!!

Hooo... gotta settle down. Nearly lost it. Well at least we got the best special team tackler in league history. Thanks Wade Miller. In your next life we'll draft you. That's a promise.

1 Like

After having to shut down operations at Roughrider Industries in Saskatchewan due to the Covid Pandemic, Craig Reynolds, President and CEO of RIS asked his employees to share what they did during their summer away from work, as a team building exercise. Thinking he might score some "brownie" points with his Supervisor Craig Dickenson, Marketing Lead for Entertainment at RIS, Cody Fajardo offered to go first. "Hey everyone, it's been awhile...umm, I'm Cody Fajardo from Brea, CA., the Quarterback of Marketing here at Roughrider Industries, and I just spent the last 4wks of my summer vacation in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in a attempt to get a jump on some linger issues concerning communication of ideas within my department . Two of my assistants Logan Ferland and Dan Clark from Regina, met up with a couple of our friends from the States in Fort Lauderdale for a little R & R and discussions on how to protect our assets, ideas and talent more efficiently. I rented a nice, clean townhouse in a secure little pocket just 5blks from the beach, which also included a 6'6 security fence to hold or impromptu meetings. From this location, I was able to comfortable take in the sights, casual scan my options to push our department forward and with the additional time we had, eve engage in a little toss of the football with some local talent from the beach. But the icing on the cake? Was the bond created by working so closely together, I trust these guys have my back...hell,
without my knowledge, they purchased rental insurance so I wouldn't get blind-sided by any unforeseen fees or damages during our stay. Heck, I even was able to avoid getting blitzed every night and enjoy my stay in Fort Lauderdale that much more. Looking forward to seeing these five fine gentlemen again and celebrating the anticipated business success we feel will help RIS increase sales, curb the loss of revenue from the pandemic and make our shareholders pleased in their investment with RIS. What you guys got?"

Mr. Landry's Metaphorical Story of Lauderdale's success at protecting his QB's blindside, and the nickname he would give him (Fort Lauderdale) if his protection continues...Enjoy!

Industries in Saskatchewan due to the Covid Pandemic, Craig Reynolds, President and CEO of RIS asked his employees to share what they did during their summer away from work, as a team building exercise. Thinking he might score some "brownie" points with his Supervisor Craig Dickenson, Marketing Lead for Entertainment at RIS, Cody Fajardo offered to go first. "Hey everyone, it's been awhile...umm, I'm Cody Fajardo from Brea, CA., the Quarterback of Marketing here at Roughrider Industries, and I just spent the last 4wks of my summer vacation in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in a attempt to get a jump on some linger issues concerning communication of ideas within my department . Two of my assistants Logan Ferland and Dan Clark from Regina, met up with a couple of our friends from the States in Fort Lauderdale for a little R & R and discussions on how to protect our assets, ideas and talent more efficiently. I rented a nice, clean townhouse in a secure little pocket just 5blks from the beach, which also included a 6'6 security fence to hold or impromptu meetings. From this location, I was able to comfortable take in the sights, casual scan my options to push our department forward and with the additional time we had, eve engage in a little toss of the football with some local talent from the beach. But the icing on the cake? Was the bond created by working so closely together, I trust these guys have my back...hell,
without my knowledge, they purchased rental insurance so I wouldn't get blind-sided by any unforeseen fees or damages during our stay. Heck, I even was able to avoid getting blitzed every night and enjoy my stay in Fort Lauderdale that much more. Looking forward to seeing these five fine gentlemen again and celebrating the anticipated business success we feel will help RIS increase sales, curb the loss of revenue from the pandemic and make our shareholders pleased in their investment with RIS. What you guys got?"

Mr. Landry's Metaphorical Story of Lauderdale's success at protecting his QB's blindside, and the nickname he would give him (Fort Lauderdale) if his protection continues...Enjoy!strong text