Landry's 5 takeaways from Week 13

Hello, Bryan Burnham. Another one, eh? Tell me, are we at the point where you actually hear circus music in your head as you’re making catches like that? Any thoughts of a touchdown celly where you wave your hand over the football and turn it into a rabbit?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/11/01/landrys-5-takeaways-week-13-3/

Bo Levi Mitchell could not throw a touchdown pass against the team with the poorest record and hurting to boot. This may be an omen for big changes in Calgary land or am I just angry I took Bo Levi as my fantasy quarterback? Not again, in fantasy, will I take Mitchell! :frog:

2 Likes

I hear ya. It happens. Just breathe. I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

1 Like

Ti-Cats should roll into the Grey Cup rather easily, as will the Bombers. TO will loose out in the East final as will the Riders. Calgary fans should turn there attention to the Flames, TO fans to the Leafs...(HELP). Regardless who plays Winnipeg, its lights out. Bombers-Hamilton Grey Cup!

2 Likes

Lol, I'm going to bookmark your post, we can both have a laugh later on.

1 Like

I am assuming you're a Bomber fan. I am picking the Bombers in the Grey Cup over Hamilton. Maybe I did a poor grammar job on my post? However a very accurate prediction!

1 Like

Ticats looked pretty good ! Masoli getting lots of time, looks to have regained his confidence. Really impressed with Don Jackson, he's a hard runner, I hope coach keeps him as the starter and uses him frequently, it's that time of the year when a successful run game is almost a must! The defense looked solid again, ya they gave up some points late in the game, but I think some of the back-up defense was getting some playing time. I am very concerned with the kicker situation, I really wish we had someone more consistent, I don't have alot of confidence in this kicker, there's gotta be someone out there that can kick, we don't need him to hit 50+ yarders, we just need to hit consistently from inside 40! I still think Toronto is overrated, their record is better than it should be, Montreal showed they are not quite there yet either, Hamilton is definitely playing the best football out of the 3, I expect them to earn first place and a bye! Oskee Wee Wee

2 Likes

If Hamilton used Evans you would be a shoo-in, with Masoli
not so sure.

And In ARGO-land
I would FIRE Dumbwiddie immediately for incompetence,
and demote MacBeth to FG holder only.
Trade for any decent QB - get ARBUCKLE back.
AHHHHH - ARGOOOOOS.

Not my intention to mock you, I'm mused that you believe a team or any team will roll into the GC, you may be correct, personally I believe the games will be tough to win.

WSF was fairly easy, Bo can't throw in the cold
WF was a hard fought game, I'm still sitting on the edge of my couch,
Grey Cup was game on until the middle of the 4qt.

No disrespect intended.