Landry's 5 takeaways from the Division Semi-Finals

Hello, Sarah McLachlan. Your voice is better than ice cream, better than anything else that I’ve tried. Now, that’s how you sing an anthem.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/07/landrys-5-takeaways-from-the-division-semi-finals/

Hindsight is indeed 20/20. Perhaps old man Bo should have been pulled off the bench one quarter sooner, given his vast playoff experience.

BLM had how many passing TDs in the game? A Stamp problem all season - lots of FGs and not so many passing TDs in games that mattered.

2 Likes

He threw for more yards in less than one quarter than the other three combined....but your point is valid.

I was baffled by the game called by the Calgary coaches. Not just the 2 failed 3 down attempts but the lack of dependence on the run game. All season the team has been a run first team, with 2 powerful backs to rely on plus Tommy Stevens. I expected them to run the ball down BC's throats and wear down their defense. They called one run play in the first quarter. They failed to dance with the ones that brought them there. What do I know but it seemed to me that they outthought themselves in attempting to outthink BC.

1 Like

By the time BLM got into the game you could call it ‘garbage time’. BC had a good lead and began playing prevent D.

I was baffled myself....I still think Calgary is the better team overall.