Landry's 5 takeaways from OK Tire Labour Day Weekend

Hello, Marc Liegghio. A sweet swing on a booming 55-yarder to provide the winning points? And also a nifty how-do-you-do to avoid a punt block? That was some quick-thinking, fast-acting, dipsy-doodle puntery.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/09/06/landrys-5-takeaways-from-ok-tire-labour-day-weekend/

Mothers are always so wise, advice to be taken, Jaelon. Taunting is never classy.

1 Like

I agree with your Mom...childish antics after every play is tiresome. You get paid to play.

2 Likes

It looks like Begelton just needed someone to get him the ball.

At the risk of sounding like an old geezer, if you’re going to celebrate every first down or tackle, you should drop and give 10
pushups after every drop, missed block/pass/ tackle. I don’t mind a bit of exuberance after a 40 yard run, but guys have gotten over the top with executing a basic football play.

1 Like

I think the same should go for the DB that makes the tackle. Never seen so many get in the face of a receiver after making a tackle, oh wait maybe it was the other way around. Nevermind Duke, carry on with your undisciplined ways.

2 Likes

Quite simply...the Bombers, even on an off night, are a better than average football team. Their only loss was one in which they found a way to beat themselves. The Cup is theirs.