Landry's 5 takeaways from Free Agency

Hello, offensive coordinators. I can help you shave – by a full thirty-three per cent – your workload when it comes to installing a run game against Hamilton. Micah Johnson is joining Ted Laurent and Dylan Wynn at defensive tackle for the Ticats, so, say goodbye to the ‘A’ gap.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/02/10/landrys-5-takeaways-free-agency-2/

Enjoyed this article ! Agreed with some but enjoyed the humor more. I could picture in my head ,John Hufnagel , just as described it made me agree and laugh at the same time. The part about BC and two Canadian QBs is, (or will be) a dream coming true for me. I have always thought the league could someday see many home grown QBs behind the center each game.
As for Andrew Harris, I do feel sorry for him, in a way, as I'm sure his dream was to achieve 10,000 rushing yards at home. That again would have been another Canadian achievement worthy of recognition! But I can't see him not at least getting that record accomplished finally before he retires.!
Looking forward to Ottawa stepping up this season and pushing the Eastern contenders to higher results.

2 Likes

Genius John Hufnagel's laid back Free Agency approach is catching on. Kyle Walters is rapidly slowing down at this time of the year just like Huf. I think his coffee is working in reverse. :grin: