Lancaster must go!!!!!

This guy is unbelievable. The fact that Bob continues to give him a paycheck is a waste of his money. He, Lancaster, has coached two of the worst teams in the CFL history, Sask. at 2-14, and Ham. at 1-17. Why would anyone keep this geezer around? Oh, maybe to run a reverse against Winnipeg in a play off game that we were winning. Go away with your pride and what little dignity youy may have. The game and the players have passed you bye, now go away.

Lancaster is the INTERIM head coach and will be here for the rest of the season...there is no one available to replace him at the moment and won't be until the season is over...SO GET OVER IT!!! he will be here for the rest of the season!

Thank you,I'm so tired of reading this sort of thing over and over and over again. Is it really necessary for someone to start this topic every single week?!

Who else is going to coach...I hate when people say 'trade for him' or 'trade him to here' or 'get a new coach'.

How do you know the team is interest?
Where are you going to get the coach?

In our situation where do we get a coach from now...at this point in the season? Dont get me wrong I know we need a new coach but thats why Lancaster is Interm. The organization knows they need a new coach.

Not so fast, If you get rid of Lancaster, you’ll be getting rid of the team’s best QB. :rockin:

An Argo fan

lancaster this
lancaster that
lancaster blah blah blah blah blah

The guy is gone after the season anyway. He could at least show some enthusiasm instead of just shrugging his shoulders after the game tho.

If he didn't laugh, he'd cry.

Makes me miss all the DMac threads.

The initiator of this post, pickup, reminds me of this verse
in a song called Lunatic Fringe by Tom Cochrane

Lunatic Fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
We can hear you coming
We know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the laughter

As caretaker bob has said, the best way
to get rid of trolls is to ignore them.

Permit me to pray with you.

This guy is unbelievable. The fact that Bob continues to give him a paycheck is a waste of his money. He, Lancaster, has coached two of the worst teams in the CFL history, Sask. at 2-14, and Ham. at 1-17. Why would anyone keep this geezer around? Oh, maybe to run a reverse against Winnipeg in a play off game that we were winning. Go away with your pride and what little dignity youy may have. The game and the players have passed you bye, now go away.

It's widely known that the 1-17 season had nothing to do with Lancaster, and everything to do with a cash strapped, almost bamkrupt team with virtually no monetary resources. That team had very few coaches on it, so few that it was shameful that a pro team could stoop so low.

Lancaster is a CFL legend. I'm thrilled that he's chosen the Hamilton area as his home and that he is with the Ti-Cat organization.

He has contributed so much to the CFL as player, broadcaster and coach.

I'll never forget the '72, 98 and 99 Grey Cups. Ever.

If anyone had any inkling about the CFL, its history and traditions, you'd respect Lancaster to no end. He is a football man plain and simple and the game does not pass by the likes of him.

If anyone had any inkling about the CFL, its history and traditions, you'd respect Lancaster to no end. He is a football man plain and simple and the game does not pass by the likes of him.
BINGO :thup:

Some people though don't know what the words 'history' and 'tradition' are, it's not in their vocabulary. It's all part of the new education system in this country.

Ron from tigertown, good to hear from you. I thought that maybe you were off watching game film. Weren't you the one that said Wayne Smith was our best o-lineman, I watch the films. You never answered the question someone had about which o-lineman was responsible for getting two starting qb's hurt last year. Until you do I equate your replies to the null set.
To answer the response that Lancaster had nothing to do with our 1-17 season. Boo to you. Dam right he had something to do with it. He was the coach. It was the year after he fired Sudsy. We had just as many coaches on that staff as we did during the Grey Cup years. Check your media guide.
Bob Young should have given a younger member of his staff a chance to be a head coach, Kavis or Deek would have been good candidates.
When a business fail, the bosses get fired. Ron has been a negative weight around this program. The sooner he goes the better it will be.

Ronnie will be retired to the old pasture when season ends.

CK, I guess some fans have short memories. He was one of the CFL's greatest QBs----ever. Guys like Lanc and George Reed put the balls into the Rider Pride slogan which continues today. That he chose to remain in Canada is something for all of us to take pride in. He probably could've gone south to a US college job after he retired. This man is deservedly an icon.

Be glad he wears a TiCat cap so proudly.

An Argo fan

Excellent posts guys. I could not have expressed my own thoughts any better. :thup:

well said!!!!!

Pickup said

Ron from tigertown, good to hear from you. I thought that maybe you were off watching game film. Weren't you the one that said Wayne Smith was our best o-lineman, I watch the films. You never answered the question someone had about which o-lineman was responsible for getting two starting qb's hurt last year Until you do I equate your replies to the null set.

I have already declared your extremist, irrational comments null and void
and placed your name on file under the heading of "Lunatic Fringe."

I never said anything about Wayne Smith being the best
and nobody asked me about an O-lineman who got 2 Qbs hurt.

The moon must be affecting you again.

Dear old revered grandpa used to be able to ride a bike no hands too, in the good old days! Now, because of intricate new fangled riding contraptions, we keep him in the rocking chair where he belongs.