Lancaster at the half on TSN

"We'll have fun"

Does that mean that we might not win but we'll have fun?

That's not what I am looking for.

C'mon Ron, this isn't your farewell tour around the league...we as fans expect so much more.

fun may be the best way to win rather than up tight.

Winning is the only fun in football.

Gee, lets see how creative we can be in coming up with things to complain about shall we?

If you go into Montreal all tense and serious you know they’ll take advantage of it. You’ve got to be loose and take advantage of opportunities.

Kinda like returning two ints for TD’s to keep you in the game.

Geeez - you sure don't know/understand Lancaster do you?

we lost but we had fun

so much fun that I will join the guys on Crescent Street tonight

give me a break Ron

The Ron Lancaster farewell tour continues...

Did anyone ever consider that maybe, just maybe, diesel27 knows more about how to win football games than Ron Lancaster? I mean, what's Lancaster ever done in the CFL?

What's your record as a CFL coach smartguy?

Just Ronnie’s way of getting through an annoying interview without disclosing any details of adjustments. The boys did leave it on the field in the 2nd half, and for the most part “had fun”

As he said in his post game interview "we are digging ourselves into a hole"...quit treating him like the Messiah...there hasn't been a sense of urgency around here to win in years.

We did better than the last four teams combined against the Als in the second half - i hope that means something.

Better stats.

Yes, moral victories will get you in the playoffs for sure...I am getting tired of losing...aren't you :?

It would mean more except that two of those previous four teams were us

Why the heck would it mean that? Where does that come from?

That's not what I am looking for.
Oh well. Too bad you didn't tell him what you wanted to hear
C'mon Ron, this isn't your farewell tour around the league...we as fans expect so much more.
Wrong! I'm a fan and you don't speak for me. I'm not sure what you expoected, but I expect nothing from a meaningless halftime interview.

Try a Don Matthews interview in comparison. It usually lasts 10-20 seconds. Some people may find the meaningfulness in the completed sentence he utters. LOL

They usually provide a bit of a vent if things go wrong, but NOTHING meaningful about strategy or adjustments is ever stated by a coach in those settings. Stating the obvious like "we need to do better in " is not meaningful to me , IMHO.

The only thing that I listen for is injury details or roster adjustments. That's it.

Belches and other orifice calibrations would make better TV! :wink:

There are more important things to analyze that this.

Oski Wee Wee,

Grow Up and get a life!

Belches and other orifice calibrations would make better TV!

That's good... I'll have to use it in my next tagline.

losing by a fieldgoal isn't all bad
ron is doing a great job :thup: :thup: :thup:img][/img]