Labour Day

Ok I know that everyone on here is getting all worked up about the QB Controversy, but I also know that if we win noone will care who started in QB. Would I like to see Porter start and continue to develp? Yes, I would. Would I be horrified if Glenn started and pulled of a win? No, I would be thrilled. As long as we WIN I know we all don't really care who starts.

That being said I am SO excited for this game! It's going to be a good one, and I can't wait to see what Bruce has planned for the Argos. I went to practise today with my boyfriend and was relieved to see that Davis was getting a lot of reciever reps, and that James practised a little with special teams. The crowd is getting close to sold out, does anyone know where ticket sales stand as of tonight? It should be a great one. We as fans need to be loud, and really be the 13th man! This is a pivotal moment in the season, and getting a win here on Monday and then in Toronto on Friday would help us solidify a playoff berth this November!

OSKEE WEE WEE! :slight_smile::slight_smile: