Labour Day score predictions.....Cats vs. Als

Tiger-Cats ......32

Alouettes ........29

• Baggs gets two (2) picks and two(2) sacks :wink:

I'm not predicting, but Montreal is favoured by 3.5

32 - 21 Cats.

and over at the BOA (Battle of Alberta) if Stamps plays for the Eskies (and is effective) 24 - 21 Edmunchuk - if not, it should be a blow out, and that horse will need a lot of pain killers for sore hooves.

I say 27- 24 Ti-Cats

On a last second field goal by Money Medlock to win!

Stamps won’t be in the line-up until the game at Commonwealth. However, you never know Edmonton could roll over em at McMahon. Calgary is favoured by 9 by the way.

I hate to say it folks...

Als 36

Cats 24

I think the win against Montreal a few weeks ago was more becuase of an injured Calvillo,and his inability to move the ball because of his injuries,than because of anything else...

I suspect our suspect secondary is going to get torched...

Having said that...We'd better win this one because winning in Montreal is not a good bet...

This will probably be a barn-burner of a game with both teams secondary the weak links. Glenn and Calvillo will both have great games. I predict:

Cats: 43
Als: 39

sinking below .500

Montreal 38

Hamilton 27

Ticats - 35 / Als 29

WHO CARES IT IS NOT TORONTO SO NOT THE LABOUR DAY GAME WILL NOT GO. MAYBE NEXT YEAR IF THEY DON'T SCREW IT UP AGAIN

Ticats 36 Als 30

I’M GETTING DEAF SO I’M NOT SURE I HEARD YOU. :lol:

Seriously, if anyone “screw(ed) it up” it would have to be Rogers and their anti-CFL bent by not allowing the blew team a home game at the Rogers Dump on September 10 (the Saturday after Labour Day) as they have in previous years, for the second game in the home and home series with the Cats. I see the Rogers bb team are playing a home game on that day, so perhaps it is MLB’s fault as well. :thdn:

I guess in a perfect world the blew team would have their own stadium to avoid such a SNAFU in future.

So, you only support the team if they’re playing the Argos on Labour Day? Yeah, please stay home. :roll:

Cats 44…nice prediction ! … you get the cigar! :smiley:

8) Yawn, like we really care if you go or not ???
  Another typical Labour Day fan only !!!

A real TiCat fan for sure !!!      <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->    One game a year type !!

Okay so I was wrong about the Eskies. Great game by them and also by MY team. :thup:

I missed getting my prediction in but let me admit that had i made the deadline i would have been seriously wrong. Great game Cats. Just keep building and improve week to week.

Ha ha, I didn’t quite get the points allowed part right. I didn’t quite expect our defense to completely shutdown Calvillo in such a dominant way. No complaints though. :wink: